pictures of NEW UNSOLD cars

maybe they should start dropping prices car manufactures refuse to deal with supply and demand and then wana ask for a bailout smh....

I should bribe a dealership with this picture along with 10k in cash... they better take what they can get while they can.

i would gladly snatch a silverado crew cab for 10k
laugh.gif

The funny thing is you people dont realize you and your familys have already bought those cars the government just wont let you drive them they will make youpay for them twice
laugh.gif

oh wait that isnt funny at all
indifferent.gif

With the way these cars sit around, they're has to be old "DS" whips sitting in factories from at least 8-10 years

Isn't hard to fetch at all.....its like sneakers, but in a car way.

Yeah they should just let them go for what they can get, but they're getting bailed out so they don't care.

Originally Posted by theone2401

The funny thing is you people dont realize you and your familys have already bought those cars the government just wont let you drive them they will make you pay for them twice
laugh.gif

oh wait that isnt funny at all
indifferent.gif

American people: Being hustled 1913 TM

Seriously, priced at $5K, they could move units.

Maybe if these pictures were everywhere across mass media, real change in prices could take place

damn its that bad MEN gather up! Im pretty sure they wont notice a few cars missing
eyes.gif

Seriously.. the government should Not give a bailout to any of these car companies.. smh so how @%%+!+ selfish can you be ?

If they slashed prices and sold cars for cheap, people will start buying and then our economy would start to stimulate. @%%+!+ THINK for once..

The sad part about this is these companies have to pay taxes on all this inventory....

Like other people said, they would rather take losses for a couple of years than sell these cars at a lower MSRP. Greed is taking this countryunder...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah they should just let them go for what they can get, but they're getting bailed out so they don't care.

I haven't been following this bailout issue when it comes to the auto makers, but it really irks me when a good majority of the people with power(including auto-makers) say that the stimulus package for the everyday working folk is a waste of time and money but they wanna get rewarded for screwing up.

You fail to ignore the signs that your company may go under, don't make any changes, get bonuses here and there and you expect for the government to helpyour ++% out? Might as well let the government run your company since you cant

Back
Top Bottom