Pictures of the new Whip ....... (Camaro)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the car is beautiful, i just think is so #!$*$@% corny to put transformer decals, as if this joint is actually going to transform into some alien robot....get rid of all that transformers non-sense and it would look better bro

Hell No!!   As a major Transformers fan, *#$* looks straight.  Keep it as is.  
you can be a fan, but why your car gotta be a walking advertisement for them...lol
its ok i guess, the car is stil a beauty.

the car is beautiful, i just think is so #!$*$@% corny to put transformer decals, as if this joint is actually going to transform into some alien robot....get rid of all that transformers non-sense and it would look better bro

truth

Clean as hell
pimp.gif

I can deal with the Transformer stuff but the black/yellow seat covers ruins the black on black theme imo

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Clean ride.

I guess that's suppose to be Bubblebee's evil twin brother or something.

I modeled it after "stealth bumblebee" they have a toy of it, it's the reverse colorway of bumblebee.......I've yet to decide if I put onthe yellow stripes.......eh?

That car is BEAUTIFUL. My dream car is a Royal Blue Camaro
pimp.gif

Throw an auto-bot sticker on the back windshield and you're all good bro

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Clean ride.

I guess that's suppose to be Bubblebee's evil twin brother or something.

I modeled it after "stealth bumblebee" they have a toy of it, it's the reverse colorway of bumblebee.......I've yet to decide if I put onthe yellow stripes.......eh?

If you're that big of a fan of Transformers, I say do it.

The yellow stripes don't look bad (only found pictures of it on toy models).

It already looks clean though. 

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

So yeah.. you coming to that Socal Summit hosted being hosted by Ben?

nerd.gif

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm sure I will, Last time I just rolled with Ben if I remember right? or that might have been the one before that.......either way I'm sure ill show up

oh %$!+ that.
ben has the cal on him.

I'm a import car guy but I would !%#$ with this. It's so mean looking. It's more like a Decepticon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hell No!!   As a major Transformers fan, *#$* looks straight.  Keep it as is.  
you can be a fan, but why your car gotta be a walking advertisement for them...lol
its ok i guess, the car is stil a beauty.

I definitely see your point, but he actually did it in a classy looking way.  
Have you ever seen those cars with a big $#* Autobot face decal on their back window?  That right there screams "ghetto" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom