Pinay Sneaker Heads.

so where are they? oops... i think i'm asking the wrong person.... :rofl:
roll.gif

^yo.. know who your asking before you request that... that's why i said i was asking the wrong person... right KC! somebody might find out... :rofl:
roll.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I have nothing to do with any of them. I just know they're into sneakers as welll.

From what I know, Cindy Kurleto and Sarah Meier have decent collections.

There's also this one model, forgot her name, who wanted me to do a feature article on her collection of Prestos for a mag I was supposed to put out years ago.

From what I know, there are more local sneakerheads out there who haven't heard of NT or other sneaker boards.

Blowout auctions!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

I've seen Ornusa Cadness with a lot of nice kicks.

And I have a friend who has a whole lot of adidas and pumas and rarely some nikes.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

It would be nice to see all the hot "Bubble Gang" girls wear some Jordan Retros and to see them in bikinis like the Sole Collector Posters! Yummm! :wink:
wink.gif

You guys should stay off of Cindy Kurleto. That @#%$ all mine.

Add Janelle to my list as well. :b
tongue.gif

last time i was in the PI i hardly saw any girls wearing sneakers.. it was all about haviannas.. my female pinsans even tried to get me into buying a pair, but i just couldnt do it.. cant go from concord XIs to white & black flip flops hahah.. only time i traded my jordans for flip flops was @ the beach
Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Playoff XII, sz 9 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5 .. Pushead dunk sb, sz 9 .. Maple dunk low sb, sz 9 .. Mr Cartoon Vans (navy blue), sz 9 .. Mr Cartoon Vans (black), sz 9

All shoes are completely DEADSTOCK (never even tried on) .. LOCATION- Edison, New Jersey; CONTACT INFO- anabolicgardo@tmail.com; AIM- anabolicgardo

mabuhay ang pinay!!!!
pero wag ka na nangungupo iha.....
Philippines[/b]
mber No.80[/b]​

pics?

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Back
Top Bottom