Pinstripe VII's - Real Sample Pic

I was pretty excited about the Orlando colorway VII's. If these are it, then forget it. They're trash.

Damn!!!!!! Just when they seemed to be on point with these, they go and do that!!!! Might as well put an insta-pump on the tongue. The linstripes were justfine on the tongue and inner bootie

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by The J Collector

If im not mistaken "feng tay" is the same original pic provider for the bejing 7's ......

So these probally are the 7's will be getting, thx for the info "sole surpeme"....

really......REALLY..."feng tay" is not a person its the factory where the sample was produced
roll.gif

-Tyler

6 months ago you probably would have thought the same thing. Give the kid a break.

nah man im pretty sure i knew this 6 months ago but its cool

and these are just garbage lol

-Tyler

Meh. At least they're not brown/frosting pink.

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

I guess these are the fruits of the staff changes at JB???

People who are aware of such changes are something of a rarity around here.

Im Hopin they are scratched Samples....these earlier samples look wayyy better than the ones Sole Supreme Posted.

*edit: But i appreciate the info SP!
2qk3xie.jpg

i've been open about what JB have been releasing lately but these are a no-no for me

Those look like samples of the Orlando Magic colorway that's coming out later this year. I hope they scratch the pinstripes.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

I'm gonna go against the grain and say they're not that bad.
agreed. they won't be the ugliest thing jordan has put out, at any rate.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by moorevisual

I'm gonna go against the grain and say they're not that bad.
agreed. they won't be the ugliest thing jordan has put out, at any rate.

EDIT: people might change their mind when they see a pic without the hang tag - no disrespect to the OP.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Im Hopin they are scratched Samples....these earlier samples look wayyy better than the ones Sole Supreme Posted.

*edit: But i appreciate the info SP!
2qk3xie.jpg

I hope jb releases these instead of the samples posted. I can't take those samples serious. Disaster waiting to happen, and to think those will be comingout with the black/red/purple VII's in a pack
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom