Pinstripe VII's - Real Sample Pic

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Well they are samples and the real product might come out looking better. "I HOPE"

Didn't the same thing happen with the Hares? They had sample pics back in 2002 leaked by the same
person right? I'm not sure, but lets hope they end up going on the same route as the Sapphire I's.

ehhh i didn't care about this color way anyways i guess people in orlando are happy with these variants

sick.gif

r u serious?!
man... smh
i think these will be thrown on the market around 100+shipping just like the cdp half-unwanted pack...

WOW!!!!!!! I came in this post hoping for a lot better then that. Those are nasty and not in a good way. HAHA!

Remember these are "SAMPLES" not the finished product. Wait for the Final Product, then complain/love or whatever. JB knows what they are doing.Making profit quarter after quarter, they are not going to stop experimenting with colorways. You guys will soon get all things that you want out of JordanBrand Soon enough. What that is I'm not saying for I don't want to hear Ducktales or Darkwing Duck, or Tale Spin garbage..... For all Most to good tobe true. ( Better Stop before I get people in trouble)

The Final Product you guys should Like. And Future Product you will all be very pleased almost to the verge of insanity.......

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Remember these are "SAMPLES" not the finished product. Wait for the Final Product, then complain/love or whatever. JB knows what they are doing. Making profit quarter after quarter, they are not going to stop experimenting with colorways. You guys will soon get all things that you want out of Jordan Brand Soon enough. What that is I'm not saying for I don't want to hear Ducktales or Darkwing Duck, or Tale Spin garbage..... For all Most to good to be true. ( Better Stop before I get people in trouble)

The Final Product you guys should Like. And Future Product you will all be very pleased almost to the verge of insanity.......
oh and YES they will
wink.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom