Piss and Run......vol R Kelly

Nitinkuma A. Patel, Pervert Stalker, Arrested for Peeing on Girls' Legs; Only in New Jersey

By Pete Kotz in Child Abuse, Douchebags, Sex crimes, Stalking, assault, bizarre

[table][tr][td]
Nitinkuma-Patel_opt.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]​27-year-old Nitinkuma A. Patel of Jersey City has something of an odd fetish: He apparently gets off by peeing on the legs of young women. Police had received five reports of a strange man running up behind women and pissing on them...

The incidents began in December, and involved Hispanic women ages 16 to 25. Fortunately for police, our little degenerate didn't bother to change the location of his attacks. So Officer Mike Meyers spent two weeks staking out the area.

He hit paydirt when he saw a 16-year-old girl walking down the street. Patel ran up behind her, pulled down his sweatpants, then peed on the back of the girl's legs. He tried to quickly walk away. But he walked straight into the arms of one Officer Meyers.

Incriminating evidence: A large wet spot on the front of his sweatpants.

After the arrest, another woman came forward to identify Patel as the man who peed on her, bringing his total of pissing victims to seven.

Patel, who lives in Secaucus but works at a Jersey City donut shop, has been charged with criminal sexual contact, lewdness, and child abuse. Police believe he'll have a really hard time bragging up the sinister nature of his crimes while incarcerated.

http://www.truecrimerepor...a_patel_pervert_stal.php

playas wanna play lovers wanna love i dont really want none of thee above i wanna pisss on u i piss on u i piss on u i wanna peee on u!!!!! lolololol

(dave chapplle is the funniest)

Back
Top Bottom