pista sa nayon 07

i forgot what day it is this year, but it's like July 20 - 23 or something. sooo, who's going this year?

I get off at 4, got any info for me as to location etc. Hadn't heard anything about it but would love to go.

I will be there around noon to get my lunch on and find a good seat to watch daaznfella dance.
[/b]​

It's at Seward Park off of Ranier near MLK. Hopefully overstand.net will be having a booth again.
D
Representing the North Seattle area

will be there soon and i will be modeling
One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall-Optimus Prime

LIONS,TIGERS,BEARS OH MY RIDE!

just got home, thanks Shugaray for the call and the info etc couldn't make it wasn't off in time. Damn it I want some Lumpia too.

I just got home. I left around... 5... went to some other places....

it was kinda funny around 3 when it started showering and everyone went to go find a shaded place.. haha.

oh and i was the dude with the vapors, camo shorts and lrg track jacket.

usually Pista has been a day of showing off your newest shoes you have just copped...

i.e. Two years ago EVERYBODY was wearing the wht/green IV's with a Pierce jersey

i was super surprised to see only 1 pair of mars iv's...i expecting a sea full of kids with it...oh well,

good times as always,
808 State Nike Air shirt, red Jordan replica bulls shorts, Athlete Lebrons

Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com

Buy that Gago gear y'all! And I'm disappointed that Overstand didn't show up this year...then again, there were too many clothing booths as usual!!

Quote:
usually Pista has been a day of showing off your newest shoes you have just copped...

Not me, I always wear beaters. V, too bad I didn't catch you yesterday...I left around 4 or so before the rain came. Did get to see Beesome, Shuga, Derrrick, and a few others though.

halo halo..mmmmmmmm :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
i was super surprised to see only 1 pair of mars iv's...i expecting a sea full of kids with it...oh well,

i was expecting this also.........anyways i was the kid with the citrus forces.....
One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall-Optimus Prime

LIONS,TIGERS,BEARS OH MY RIDE!

wore and EQPT crewneck. white/red 11s

lenoard i looked for you everywhere and my phone was dead. ahhh i came pretty late though.
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

1 pair of mars? are you guys serious? I saw like around 6 - 10

MarkyMark25 - i think i saw you, i remember seeing unlucky's

I was there. it was me, ridiculous hops (citris af1's), and his brother (bucks). we stayed for a good 15-20 mins, then it started to rain.... I was the dude wearing rayguns, and the nike shirt that has an arrow that says, "it gotta be the shoes". I saw some friends, bee_some, daaznfella, derrrik, shugaray, and some random NT'rs (dude wearing de la high's, unlucky's, DMP VI's.) I was expecting to see WAY MORE mars IV's, but only saw like 5-6 people wearing them.... o well, until next year I guess

Blake- I knew you weren't there after I told Bebot to call out your name on the mic. Anyways, here are my pics.

21lvexy.jpg

look for Beesome, he's in there somewhere
21lvhtt.jpg

just me & da fellas
21lvigi.jpg

Congrats to daaznfella!
21lvksh.jpg

la familia

[/b]​

i was w/ daaznfella for the majority of the time he was there...nd yes...we only saw a couple pairs of mars iv's...amazing..i was there the whole time too..a couple days before we were talkin about how many IV's we were expecting to see..but no luck, i guess everyone is savin em? ahah
saw a whole bunch of XIX's tho..all kinds..SE's, regionals, gr releases...a whole bunch

Dunks206 - i remember ur group....all i saw were ur shoes tho..cuz i was headed up the hill..so i didn't bother lookin at faces haaha

blake - didn't see u there..thought i would see ur tall @#%$ around too

i did however see ^that group up there in the post above me
good seein ya derrick..haven't seen ya in a while either
nd shuga..i see u nd ur wife everywhere..but i never introduce myslef to ya (that nd viet nd inna never really introduce me to u guys ahah)...i'll prolly be seein ya on friday too for the big reception thing hahah

nd if anyone was there in the beginning..i was the guy holdin up the american flag in the opening ceremony..had a grey shirt on for that one

^
we saw you also, on our way back to my car... but anyways... I WANT THAT HOODY!!!! lol what size is it? would you sell? :b
tongue.gif

Mark, I only remember seeing shoes also...ahaha

Back
Top Bottom