PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars SOUL out now

edit:

giphy.gif

lets see if pixar takes the crown back from disney animation studios
im loving this in house competition
they got going

Yeah, DAS has been putting out better films since ‘12.

I’d argue that every film they’ve put out since Wreck it Ralph has been a hit (although I personally thought Ralph Breaks the Internet wasn’t all that) while Pixar in that same timeframe has really only had two great flicks (Inside Out & Coco).

Yeah, DAS has been putting out better films since ‘12.

I’d argue that every film they’ve put out since Wreck it Ralph has been a hit (although I personally thought Ralph Breaks the Internet wasn’t all that) while Pixar in that same timeframe has really only had two great flicks (Inside Out & Coco).
moana and big hero 6 so damn good
i be forgetting they not pixar films

cap marvel... endgame... lion king... frozen 2... star wars...

TOY STORY 4 Is Tracking For Up To $200 Million At The Domestic Box Office Opening Weekend

Recently, tracking from the trades hit the web regarding the domestic box office opening for the sequel. So far, presales have indicated hype in line with last year's Incredibles 2, maybe even moreso. Currently Fandango and Atom Tickets are reporting that Toy Story 4 is significantly outpacing the superhero family sequel. The 2018 film opened to $183 million last summer.

Currently the estimates for Toy Story 4 range from $180-$200 million. Both sides of the spectrum are nothing to scoff at, considering the fact that hitting any mark on it would provide one of the biggest theatrical openings of all time.

giphy.gif
8bw5.gif

I'm not surprised. Toy Story was the first computer animated feature film and its success at the box office changed the industry forever.

Chris Pratt doing a Thor impression for his character's voice in that Onward teaser :lol:

That ironically is what is turning me off to his character altogether.
I appreciate holland doing a voice that kinda makes him unrecognizable.
I was expecting him to just sound like Peter Parker, but he pulled another voice out of the roster

Back
Top Bottom