PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars SOUL out now

My sister and I are big Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul fans, and we were DYING when Bob Odenkirk's character came on.
He acted and damn near even looked like Jimmy/Saul.
Same mannerisms and a true salesman :lol:

Loved the movie overall.

Yeah it was a real joy to hear his voice, really made me realize how much I miss Better Call Saul

6 / 8

- Thought the first was much better
- Jack Jack got the lulz in every scene featuring him -- whole crowd was dying during the raccoon fight
- Violet was so annoying this time around -- there also weren't many "solo" scenes focusing on each character
- Story was a bit predictable, but I appreciated Odenkirk in this
- BAO short had me tearing up

i2 was a great sequel, but the first one just took so many by surprise.

BAO better win some damn awards. Anyone peep the character with the Vinsanity-inspired Raptors jersey? The part where little Bao was eating shrimp chips on his bed reminds me of my obese childhood.

Debating between catching Incredibles 2 or Jurassic World.

Went with the Incredibles and don't regret it at all.

Jack Jack, da real MVP.

His scenes with the raccoon and Edna were some of the highlights for me.

Was hoping the first one would be at a Redbox, but probably just purchase the Blu-Ray eventually.

It's value holds up like Nintendo's first party games though.

The movie was good, but not waiting for this movie for 14 years good.

Would've been a perfectly fine sequel 2 years after the first one.

INCREDIBLES 2 Usurps FINDING DORY As The Highest-Grossing Animated Film Of All Time At The Domestic Box Office

Disney-Pixar's latest film The Incredibles 2 recently overtook their own record, previously held by Finding Dory, and is now the highest-grossing animated film ever based on the domestic Box Office.

The film has made $485 million so far domestically, and today it will have reached $486 million and therefore pass the Finding Nemo sequel. This record-breaking milestone will make the long-awaited Incredibles sequel the highest grossing animated film ever at the domestic box office.

But that's no all as the film is set to cross the $500 million mark at the domestic box office as soon as next week - which will then make it the first animated film to reach such an amount.

Following that, Incredibles 2 is also expected to pass Disney's Beauty and the Beast ($504 million) and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story ($532 million) which would therefore put the film within the top ten domestic films of all time

Finally saw I2. I was beasting for Elastigirl just like y'all :evil: she gained some titty meat too I think.

The movie itself was good af tho. Not far behind the first one. It missed that Pixar magic tho. And there aren't any real profound overarching messages like the first one.

Bao tho

tenor.gif

They're all 14.

You pretending that world actually exists to differentiate there actually being a mother and daughter thing going on is the weirdo part :lol:

Differentiating age groups is pretending an animated superhero movie world actually exists :lol: got it :wink:

Differentiating age groups is pretending an animated superhero movie world actually exists :lol: got it :wink:
Yeah cuz there are no age groups for pixelated characters that don't age with the passage of time.

You just tell yourself differently to justify the weirdo **** :lol:

‘Incredibles 2’ Powers Past $1 Billion At Worldwide Box Office

Disney/Pixar’s Incredibles 2 has become the 7th animated film to ever cross the $1B mark at the worldwide box office. It’s Disney’s 5th animated and 18th ever billion-dollar release and joins Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War as The Mouse’s 3rd title to the milestone this year (4th overall in 2018 along with Universal’s Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom).

With $574M domestic and $430.9M at the international box office, the global total is $1.005B through Monday. The sequel from Brad Bird that comes 14 years after the original still has some major markets to come.

The film nabbed an A+ CinemaScore and is 93% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. It shattered records domestically with a $182.7M debut in mid-June. Playing like a comic book event, it had the best animated opening of all time, became the first toon to ever pass $500M there and now stands as the 9th biggest overall release in U.S. history.

Incredibles 2 began staggered offshore release in mid-June with the return of the Parr family of superheroes logging Pixar’s biggest opening weekend in 17 of 25 opening overseas markets.

The movie opened in China in June with $21M to score Pixar’s best debut in the Middle Kingdom and ultimately made $53.5M there.

Back
Top Bottom