PK SNEAXS Nashville's premier sneaker boutique

Heads in Cashville be on the look out for PK SNEAXS.

Cashville's 1st eclectic sneaker boutique presented by the area's #1 urban clothing store PHATKAPS.

PHATKAPS has been sucessfully established since 1994 and continues to feature the hottest and latest fashions.

PK SNEAXS will feature a sneakerhead's atmosphere like no other...

Even visitors of Cashville be on the lookout for PK SNEAXS bringing you exclusive heat for your feet :pimp:
pimp.gif
www.myspace.com/phatkaps
Phatkaps the #1 urban clothing store in Nashville...
Would like to present Nashville's 1st sneaker boutique PK SNEAXS offering the hottest and latest kicks on the market...
Phatkaps the name you know presents PK SNEAXS. Opening in June 2007
www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

Slater, PK SNEAXS will be the only sneaker spot that matters in Nashville.

Wait until it opens it's sneakerhead heaven :pimp:
pimp.gif

Would like to present Nashville's 1st sneaker boutique PK SNEAXS offering the hottest and latest kicks on the market...
www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

^Word up!
www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

Since your on the street team, how about some promotional discounts.
"Kobe will do good things against great players, but Jordan did great things against legends.
Imagine MJ in a league without handchecking...."
-Supermanblue79

I'm sure they will be charging "kobe in colorado" prices. Very skeptical, but a step in the right direction. Curious of account status if it's no better than "urban energy", I'll continue to buy my stuff elsewhere. We'll see I guess....
~~MIRROR THE NAME

I'll be working there.

www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

New exclusives, GR's, quickstrikes, hyperstrikes and some old joints for display :pimp:
pimp.gif

The store has two floor: 1st floor Sneakers only! 2nd Floor urban apparel w/Crunk Juice Bar :pimp:
pimp.gif

The store is huge in space it's like a loft with sneakers, gear, bar, artwork and couches ;hat

Tennessee heads will really appreciate this kind of shopping environment, peace!

www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

so its going to be something seperate from phatkaps? or is it pksneaxs first floor phatkaps 2nd floor? i heard its supposed to be over there by fridays where just for feet was allooooooong time ago with the bball court

damn slater, bringing back memories. i remember going in there and shooting all the time, haha.
girls used to diss me
now they write letters 'cause they miss me.​

Behind TGIF where Sofa Connection used to be.

PK SNEAXS on 1st

Phatkaps on 2nd
www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

Quote:
I'm sure they will be charging "kobe in colorado" prices.
:lol:
laugh.gif
"Kobe will do good things against great players, but Jordan did great things against legends.
Imagine MJ in a league without handchecking...."
-Supermanblue79

This friday or saturday and at worst next monday.

We are waiting on the final inspections.

It's about 15-20 minutes from the airport just get on Murfreesboro Rd. (near the airport) then make right on Bell Rd right before you get to Hickory Hollow Mall you will see PK on the right in a shopping plaza.
www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

What up heads PK is officially open.

The store is looking real serious right now :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sneakerheads come thru we got joints 50% off excluding Jordan, Adidas, Undrcrwn and Diadora.

We got some new Lemar/Dauley, Rogue Status, Mighty Healthy, Green Apple Tree, Famous SAS, Crooks and Castles, LUXE-T and other t-shirts in stock :pimp:
pimp.gif

www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

Back
Top Bottom