places in the bay to hem jeans?

i know there was a post awhile back on this, but where's a reliable place in the bay to hem jeans for a decent price? thanks!
"We wish Jordan were 7-feet, but he isn't. There just wasn't a center available. What can you do? Jordan isn't going to turn this franchise around. I wouldn't ask him to. He's a very good offensive player, but not an overpowering offensive player."
-- Rod Thorn after selecting Michael Jordan in the 1984 NBA Draft

yeah, i made a thread on this a month or so ago. self edge seems to be the spot in SF for quality hems.
i haven't rolled by there yet...busy w/work, but, really, i ain't looking forward to parking down there either. spots are always jammed up like sardine city in the guerrero x valencia area.....folks can not drive worth chit over there either. maybe i'll just ship my jeans in. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

$12 original hem at Manuel's on Stevens Creek near Valley Fair.

Manuel's Custom Tailoring
3237 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95117
408-246-8128

any tips or advice when getting your jeans hemmed?

i've been to a couple places with mixed results. plus, i've only recently started getting my jeans hemmed.

Get original hem. Let the people at the shop measure it out, they usually know what looks best.

Back
Top Bottom