places to check out in lexington, KY

been to lexington quite a few times, but this time i'll have some free time between thursday and saturday. any places i should check out?

There used to be a shop in the zandale shopping center off of Nicholasville Road. They had a little bit of heat. I can't remember the name, and I'm noteven sure if they are still open. It's been six months or better since I was in there last. Sorry I can't provide more info than that.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

^ Thats whre oneness used to be located, under a different name though.
Yea but it was a shoe store then. Now it's a clothing boutique. Oneness is dope though Joe, Steve and Warren are good people. Deff stop in acheck it out.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

thanks

anyone else?

Oh yea you should stop by Lower 48 bar friday night doors open at 8. Oneness is hosting a rap battle and some other !@#. If that's your kinda crowd..

i might check that out. i'm gonna be with family for my brother's graduation. not sure if i'll be able to check out night life or not. where islower 48?

Hang out on UK's campus for a little while too. There's some nice females on the yard, for sure. Damn I miss my college days...

Plus Thursday is College Night if nothing has changed since I went there. Two-Keys Tavern, and maybe Gusto's are places to go to that are adjacent to thecampus.

thanks for the hookup man. store was sick, i'll definitely be back when i'm in the area next

and thanks NT for puttin me on

Back
Top Bottom