Places w/ B-Ball courts in the Northridge/Porter Ranch area?

wj4

I'm getting back into playing B-ball, and the only place I know where I can go is the Northridge park on Reseda. Do you guys know of any other places that have courts around the area? Thanks a bunch.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

go straight up porter ranch road. the new park Holleigh Bernson (?) has bball courts, granted its not indoor but it still works for daytime play
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

^What about night time play? We play after 8PM lol.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

theres another park on Mason and Devonshire, i havent been there in a while and i dont know if they outdoor courts have lights and im not sure if the gym is open at night. other than those three parks i dont know of any others.
Rescue Is Possible​

Csun.?

They have open gym on mondays.

The Game is always there.
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"My parents don't buy me hype shoes or $700 hoodies, they just give me the money for them"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

^I already go to CSUN. I don't really want to play at the same place I study at lol. Thanks though. I will try Northridge Park tonight. Just copped a new basketball too! :smile:
smile.gif

the one in front of Renaissance (Porter ranch drive and sesnon blvd) doesnt have lights and closes at sunset..it's owned by the private communities, but open to the public. the courts are slick, but they're always empty. two full courts with nice big backboards. when we go..we bring like 10-20 people lol.

for night time, there's a park down devonshire past topanga called Chatsworth park. there's lights there, but i havent been there in while.

there's gyms at Mason Park (mason and devonshire) but facility's not great there and i doubt you can get night time balling...same with northridge recreation center. both parks have outdoor courts, but northridge is the only one that's lit.

there's also petit park, on petit and cahtsworth (east of balboa) but the gym's never open and the outdoor courts are crap....

ALSO, there's private courts at those porter ranch communities...the PARK and HEIGHTS to be more exact but once again...none of them are lit.

your best bet is to get a membership to LA fitness....but it's not the cheapest....

hope that helps

^ my community is lackin on the basketball courts ahahah, we have 2 tennis courts that no one ever plays on. what a waste.
Rescue Is Possible​

Quote:
your best bet is to get a membership to LA fitness....but it's not the cheapest....

^^^

It's on sesnon blvd and porter ranch drive...basically, go up reseda or tampa past rinaldi...just all hte way up and then you'll come across a stop sign and that's sesnon blvd. make a left and the courts are to your left. they're always open and there's never anyone there...guaranteed, unless its any of my friends because we go there expecting to get full court games..

just go all the way up Porter Ranch drive and make your life easier. lol. the park is called Holleigh Bernson memorial park, or something along those lines
Rescue Is Possible​

Thanks, guys. I went there yesterday. There were some people there, but not much. Courts were kinda slippery though, lol.

Yo, I sent you a P.M, let me know what's up.
I also know some people who work at L.A Fitness...

I got to CSUN but im staying back at home in Canoga Park and I've been looking for courts as well. I used to stay @ the ones on De Soto and Sherman Way when I was growing up cuz it was the only one I knew. However recently in the past week I've been going to the one over in West Hills on Kittridge and Valley Circle, its lit till 9pm every night but the only problem is the courts are hella small in length. I know Powerhouse gym on Nordhoff and De Soto has a nice indoor court and they usually run good games indoors but you have to know someone with a membership.
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

Fresh Tees, Nikes, Reeboks, etc.

Hopefully the park at Porter Ranch won't be overcrowded in due time. Some of these cats ball too seriously...really takes the fun out of it.

Back
Top Bottom