Plain clothes Ny cop runs up on black dude, gets shot and dies

I'm going to assume this death, and the way he died is going to make some people jump in joy.

Why? I do not know.

Why? Because if you ever been ran up on by a plain clothes cop you know they're flagrant.

They act like thugs looking for a fight and only after they've baited you into an altercation will they identify themselves as a cop.

How do I know this? I was ready to rumble with 3 such undercovers and then they identified themselves as officers then proceeded to assault me after they knew I couldn't retaliate because they were cops.

I was just minding my own business at a red light when they pulled up and started talking ****, I wasn't having it thinking they were just normal non-police everyday dudes who wanted their ******* **** rocked to sleep. So it wasn't like I was engaged in any illicit activity for them to harass me like that.

**** 'em. Maybe this is what needed to happen for these cops to start treating people they're supposed to be serving with respect.

Last edited:
Sad that the copper got shot...

"He proved himself to be an exceptional young officer," Police Commissioner William Bratton said, noting Moore had made more than 150 arrests in less than five years on the job and earned meritorious service medals.

Why is this an example of a good cop, though...

And comments sections are straight lulz.

Asking why Obama hasn't said anything...

Saying sharpton is at their house

Serious question: in Florida, can you use the stand your ground rule against a plain clothes cop? Especially one that doesn't idebtify himself

Last edited:
If this is true, and that gun is legal, he will win the case and will be a free man.
Let's hope this is indeed what happened.
it wasn't legal... And he's a felon.

Doesn't matter though...

He still getting the book thrown at him because cop lives matter WAAAY more than civilian lives.

This is just extra years thrown on top at this point.

Oh, so like an everyday thing? I'm not completely following, as I do not know what this even means, or why this would be an everyday thing for anybody.

But, ok. Thanks for replying.

Yeah its an everyday thing.

Stop & frisk is alive and well in NYC.

Cops can just snatch you up and harass you because they don't like your face.

It wasn't the first time or last time I was harassed by undercovers if that's what you're asking.

Also who gives a flying **** if it was one time or a 100? Cops shouldn't even be looking at you without probable cause.

Foh b.

their going to railroad this man because he's a felon which is worse than being black in todays terms.But this also should send a message to law enforcement across the country that if you do foul stuff foul stuff comes back around to bite you because you're still human before anything else and one bad decision can cost you more than a badge.

It is what it is....

Amazing how any of you can justify this at all.

Murdering a black man or murdering a police officer is still murder.

Y'all are just as sick and twisted as the people who ride for cops no matter what.

Yeah dudes in here are ODEE foul...knowing very little about the victim they quickly jump to judgement because he was a cop...they obviously we're right to approach the shooter and it cost dude his life....sad for his family.

Btw I'm not to keen of cops having been harassed plenty of times, but I have more sense to know that just because you are a cop you are bad.

This is not a case to rally around...

Dude exchanged words first.... while cops were still in car... and dude shot at them....

illegal weapon.... cops still in vehicle talking to him.... previous gun related felonies and police assaults....

...find another case to start a thread on... this is just a criminal who shot a sitting cop.

Cop isn't dead.

Did yall even read the article
[h1]Tens of thousands mourn NYPD officer Brian Moore[/h1]
New York (CNN)A sea of blue Friday honored New York police officer Brian Moore -- nearly a week after he was shot and killed while on duty -- as a devoted son and brother, and a cop's cop who was a rising star in an elite anti-crime unit.

Dude been dead.... fontaine is hella late on this story

Last edited:
Cop isn't dead.

Did yall even read the article

He died over the weekend

This is not a case to rally around...

Dude exchanged words first.... while cops were still in car... and dude shot at them....

illegal weapon.... cops still in vehicle talking to him.... previous gun related felonies and police assaults....

...find another case to start a thread on... this is just a criminal who shot a sitting cop.

1. I haven't read everyone's response but I, as oh pee, do not delight in the fact that someone died

2. I'm more than certain the exchange that they said what happened... Did not go down word for word.

I'm not saying that the shooters was done innocent dude picking Flowers on the street... Like some people will say

And I'm also not saying the cops werr minding their own business and he rolled up and start gunning... Like some people will say.

I'm fairly certain it lies somewhere in the middle.

You don't become a felon as a civilian OR have a record number of arrests as a officer without being some what hostile.

Yeah its an everyday thing.

Stop & frisk is alive and well in NYC.

Cops can just snatch you up and harass you because they don't like your face.

It wasn't the first time or last time I was harassed by undercovers if that's what you're asking.

Also who gives a flying **** if it was one time or a 100? Cops shouldn't even be looking at you without probable cause.

Foh b.
1. So 2 plainclothed cops see the suspect adjusting his waistband with what appears to be a gun

2. They roll up to him to investigate

3. Cops never got out of their car nor did they make any physical contact with the guy or frisk him

4. Guy pulls out a gun (confirming the cops' suspicions and observations) and shoots them with no provocation

5. Because there are bad cops out there, this particular cop deserved to die - NT logic...SMH  
mean.gif

Amazing how any of you can justify this at all.

Murdering a black man or murdering a police officer is still murder.

Y'all are just as sick and twisted as the people who ride for cops no matter what.

Dude didn't know the undercover was a cop.

Undercover prolly was talking that junk and the guy he was talking to happened to be the wrong one.

Not justifying anything, all I'm saying is that undercovers have a history of inflammatory behavior. Instead of playing it cool and looking for crime they create a crime by baiting and provoking.

It isn't reported whether or not the officers identified themselves when they approached the suspect.

All that we know is they suspected him of having something, possibly a firearm, in his waistband.

With the climate of gun control in NYC folks don't carry firearms unless they're a jack or they got crazy beef.

Dude prolly thought he was getting ran up on.

Not a justification, it's just that plainclothes cops in NYC have a long illustrious history of line stepping.

Last edited:
He died over the weekend
1. I haven't read everyone's response but I, as oh pee, do not delight in the fact that someone died

2. I'm more than certain the exchange that they said what happened... Did not go down word for word.

I'm not saying that the shooters was done innocent dude picking Flowers on the street... Like some people will say

And I'm also not saying the cops werr minding their own business and he rolled up and start gunning... Like some people will say.

I'm fairly certain it lies somewhere in the middle.

You don't become a felon as a civilian OR have a record number of arrests as a officer without being some what hostile.

Facts.

That's why you leave people alone. Everyone's got a gun. I'm indifferent to this.

Back
Top Bottom