Planet BBOY APPRECIATION**

day off from the office decided to watch this for the first time..
pimp.gif
dope flick

lmao @ racist french mother
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Those Koreans don't play.

Side note: A day after first watching it, I ran into Mike Murda at the mall and chopped it up with him about it. He's a cool dude.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
korean and japan don't play ...the final battle was ill by ichigeki
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-been telling my friend who a big fan of AMERICAN BEST DANCE CREW, if they put cats from gamblerz/itchigeki/ etc... on that show...they would murder every crewthat on AMDC

Originally Posted by i3allistic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-been telling my friend who a big fan of AMERICAN BEST DANCE CREW, if they put cats from gamblerz/itchigeki/ etc... on that show...they would murder every crew that on AMDC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
real bboying!!!!!!

That movie was straight fire

Cool fact:

They are going to realease a movie based on this. The story will go along with the contests and will be break dancing but legit

Originally Posted by i3allistic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-been telling my friend who a big fan of AMERICAN BEST DANCE CREW, if they put cats from gamblerz/itchigeki/ etc... on that show...they would murder every crew that on AMDC
I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that Gamblerz/Ichigeki/Extreme/Rivers etc. would beat out all the ABDC crews (so far), but youmake it seem as though no style of dance can beat b-boying. If a hip-hop choregraphy style crew was really good, they could beat the BOTY crews. It'sreally apples and oranges when it comes down to it. Watch the Hip Hop Internationals, Vibe, Fusion, Body Rock, World of Dance, and Prelude... if you're notfamiliar, you'd be surprised at how good these guys are.

ABDC is a show that makes the crews, no matter what style they specialize in, show their diversity and skill in different styles. A guy from the Jabbawockeezprobably would lose to someone from Last For One in a pure b-boy battle, but a guy from Last For One would probably lose to a Jabbawockee in a choreographystyle hip-hop battle.

On topic, though: Planet B-Boy was pretty sick. I think Ichigeki would have won if they didn't have to battle at the end.

i would love to see a french crew in ABDC...i love how them dudes got dope funk styles and can break..not a combinations you see often

Back
Top Bottom