Planet Earth II on BBC [Trailer Inside]

8)

Repped.

I feel like we are so cought up in the daily, weekly, yearly watever....problems...politics....work....smaller agendas (all important dont get me wrong) that we take for granted how amazing this planet is, amidst all of our own personal turmoil.

Am definitely going to watch.

Last edited:
Must watch especially with 4k HDR tvs/br players. :pimp: :wow:

The one they did human planet was amazing to watch as well like that dude that could walk underwater for like 10 min hunting fish.

Last edited:
Is PE part one on Netflix still? I know it was last year at some point in time but I've never actually seen it.

Last edited:
8)

Repped.

I feel like we are so cought up in the daily, weekly, yearly watever....problems...politics....work....smaller agendas (all important dont get me wrong) that we take for granted how amazing this planet is, amidst all of our own personal turmoil.

Am definitely going to watch.

8HOQB.jpg.jpg

I'm so excited. I love this **** im not even watching the trailer to watch everything new. Always stop and watch it when I Channel surf. No matter if I've seen it 100 times.

Im always amazed at the majesty of their awe inspiring photography.
The things they capture in the way that they capture it. Crazy amounts of skill and dedication.

Nice to already have a 4k hdr set but there was info about release date or formats

I dont think I've seen any 4k videos before. Is the difference going from 1080 to 4k as noticable as it was going from a tube tv to a 1080 tv? Hah

I dont think I've seen any 4k videos before. Is the difference going from 1080 to 4k as noticable as it was going from a tube tv to a 1080 tv? Hah

Nope, but that doesn't mean it's not still veryyy noticeable and a marked inprovement

The LG b6 55 inch oled is available on ebay for 1700. It's the best bang for your buck bar none. If u wanna go cheaper get the entry level Sony 850d or Samsung 8000 series 4k maybe even a Vizio P series all should be about a rack

Do not buy a Walmart TV and expect 4k. Because the parameters are so murky and newly identified you can be sure any and every brand is making "4k" tvs that are jus woeful in comparison to oled.

But wheres it going in your house, what kinda viewing, the refresh rate, what type of lighting, is there light bleed, does it upconvert well?

Rtings.com should help you pick one or any TV forum... also there's a TV thread on here

Last edited:
Trailer was epic and the music was great. I wouldn't mind a 2 hour movie completely without narration, with just the music. Like Koyaanisqatsi.

Back
Top Bottom