Planet Fitness tells woman that her "toned body" was intimidating to other members...

Pizza night at a gym is backwards hustling... :lol:

Maybe for the customers. For the gym its genius.

What better way to ensure you have a reliable stream of income from members by making sure that they never actually get in shape? :lol:

Last edited:
Call me lame but seeing in shape people motivates me when I'm in the gym.

Real talk there are 3 broads that are always in the gym half naked. Bodies are banging but they always in that joint doing thirst trap exercises. I go to the gym off hours like 10-2 at night so I wonder if they strippers. Even if I was single I wouldn't get at them but like having them there. Something primal kicks in to finish those sets when them cakes are in your face.

I'm not even going to get sidetracked by whether or not you dudes think she is "attractive" or not, thats what some of you dudes would want anyway.

The issue at hand here is the attire this woman was wearing was perfectly normal gym wear. Take that into account and also think about why the person that raised an issue about her outfit used the word "intimidating" to describe the black woman. Time for everyone to look at the big picture here.

I usually agree with you, but your reaching on this one

Call me lame but seeing in shape people motivates me when I'm in the gym.

Real talk there are 3 broads that are always in the gym half naked. Bodies are banging but they always in that joint doing thirst trap exercises. I go to the gym off hours like 10-2 at night so I wonder if they strippers. Even if I was single I wouldn't get at them but like having them there. Something primal kicks in to finish those sets when them cakes are in your face.

There's nothing lame about this at all. I'd like to think this was a consensus :lol:

I go to Planet Fitness. Really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It may not have as much as a gym like Gold's, but its enough if u know what you're doing. 2 main things that are keeping me at PF is that it's cheap (money's tight right now), and that they're open 24 hrs (I go workout late some night after work and thats the only gym near me that's open 24hrs)

I don't think most of yall get it.

They were saying toned body instead of just telling her she is dressing like a ***** because they knew she would get offended.

Which didn't work cause women are illogical you can't appeal to them with sweetness
and she got pissed off anyway.

that lunk alarm kills me lol.. i've had it go off on me a couple of times.. like.. $%^& dude sometimes you just gotta drop the weight
mean.gif
i used to think that the alarm was set off by an employee to embarrass the person who is loud. but apparently the alarm is set off by sensors that monitor decibel levels. i dont go to pf, but have gone a couple times to help friends workout and i always set that thing off, and i barely grunt or drop weights excessively
I go to Planet Fitness. Really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It may not have as much as a gym like Gold's, but its enough if u know what you're doing. 2 main things that are keeping me at PF is that it's cheap (money's tight right now), and that they're open 24 hrs (I go workout late some night after work and thats the only gym near me that's open 24hrs)
gotta disagree. it really is as bad as everyone makes it out to be, sometimes worse. there are hundreds of stories like this out there and even more that arent in the news. its a good gimmick, but this place is a joke. ive read stories of certain pf's taking out smith machines and flat benches simply because of members felt "intimidated". thats just ridiculous

I don't think most of yall get it.

They were saying toned body instead of just telling her she is dressing like a ***** because they knew she would get offended.

Which didn't work cause women are illogical you can't appeal to them with sweetness
and she got pissed off anyway.

You'd be right if she actually was dressing like that :lol:

Same here for me.
Plus I'm not at the level for 65lb+ dumbells nor do I plan to get on that level.

Same here for me.
Plus I'm not at the level for 65lb+ dumbells nor do I plan to get on that level.

i agree, too many people on NT think they are body builders all of a sudden when most dont even lift or do it properly.

while PF has the dumbest rules, a gym is a gym. go out there and do your thing. dont pay attention to what some lames on NT say about where you work out. if you are active, and trying to better yourself then thats all that matters IMO

lmao i'd see it as a motivation.

move your *** and you'll see results.

This story would be hilarious, if it wasn't so sad. 

This reminds me of my own experience when choosing a membership. I took one step into planet fitness and was immediately turned off by the atmosphere. I don't mean to be misleading, the staff was quite helpful- it's just the whole place was set up to discourage actually getting in shape. There was no bench, no squat, and several signs plastered up stating "NO Gymtimidation" which believe it or not- the policy is LAMER than the sign.  It's like their business model is keeping fat people fat so they always need a gym membership. 

who cares where you get fit as long as you do it it shouldnt matter where or how you get the job done

"judgement free zone" but lets judge those who are obviously in shape and serious about their fitness, she should just crossfit

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom