Planet Fitness tells woman that her "toned body" was intimidating to other members...

Messy. Pretty simple concept lol.

So is the general lack of hygiene in most gyms, but they still allow people to get away w/ not wiping down equipment after use.

If you have a designated area in your gym for PC's, deads, etc., then chalk use SHOULDN'T be a problem.

So is the general lack of hygiene in most gyms, but they still allow people to get away w/ not wiping down equipment after use.

If you have a designated area in your gym for PC's, deads, etc., then chalk use SHOULDN'T be a problem.
In a perfect world yes. There are alternatives to chalk too that work just as well.

Last edited:
They seriously have alarms
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so the alarm is not sound effect? lmfaooooooo

lol planet fitness is a joke

even tho kanevsky is annoying this video was hilarious 

"lift weights quietly" :rofl:

i think the dude working there genuinely didnt know what the bag of chalk was. probably thought it was a pound of coke or something. 

:rofl: :rofl:

Planet Fitness has pizza parties.

They want to keep their clientele fat and happy.

Has anyone found out the logic behind them giving away pizza at the gym? Like what is their logic forreal?

^Keep people fat/unhealthy, so they can continue to workout and take their money...or they quit and are replaced with another fat/unhealthy person.

there isnt a rule that says you have to take the stuff they offer ie pizza, bagels, tootsie rolls
this   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Im pretty sure it your decision to accept it or not

just as much as it is to accept a personal trainer

or a workout class in other gyms

and as far as keeping the customers

I dont see that as being a marketing strategy 

hell most people go there to do strictly cardio

for a cheap price (since its dirt cheap)

i dont see it going anywhere 

Last edited:
The whole point of Planet Fitness is for fat people to workout out without the pressure of every other gym.

There are plenty of gyms that can be home to fitness-freaks so they can be straight.

The whole appeal of planet fitness is for us fat people, everyone else can go to golds gym, la fitness, ballys, la boxing.

Iu used to go to PF> Theres a ton in the Bronx/Yonkers area.

I see it as a startup gym. Highschool/right out of highschool, you go to PF thinkingyoure the **** then you wanna further your workouts and you find a real gym to
laugh.gif
go to. 

Eating pizza once a week won't make people fat lol. Y'all really hate PF lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom