Planet Fitness tells woman that her "toned body" was intimidating to other members...

All this planet fitness bashing is hilarious. The rules do seem stupid. But I feel like if you're serious about working out, they have the tools you need to get it done. obviously it's not about lifting. It kings of looks like a gym more for cardio and getting toned.

I personally wouldn't use it because I love squatting. But I feel like if you're serious about fitness you can work with what they have.

Well damb^^ 
devil.gif

Put pics in a spoiler next time. About to get a playa sniped at work :smh:

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
I like my women like Arizona weather in the summer.... 100-115.... but I have to say she has a nice waist and overall a rather pleasant physique.

People having to defend why a gym having pizza parties and bagels is hypocritical. I swear some people just play antagonist for entertainment.

It's a gimmick that's as stale as the pizza that's served. Maybe Cici's or Little Ceasers

So as an essential question notasked about Planet Fitness, how are the women :nerd:

Looks like she's at PF...

View media item 873152

Look at the chick behind her on phone. Probably calling for help "Halp, she's intimidating me" :lol:

Last edited:
Well I agree, in monderation nothing is bad for you. But in this case, youre at a GYM. That should be the last place to promote bad eating.

I get what you're saying but at the same time golds gym sells a plethora of unhealthy items as well. Nobody seems to be complaining about that

Come on man. Eating pizza at a gym, you don't see the problem there?
For what it's worth my golds hands out pizza every once in a while because they hang up papa johns posters. Again, yes I see y'all's point but is it that big of a deal? Naw and again, golds gym sells things that aren't healthy every day. Their rules do boarderline ridiculous though

Last edited:
All this planet fitness bashing is hilarious. The rules do seem stupid. But I feel like if you're serious about working out, they have the tools you need to get it done. obviously it's not about lifting. It kings of looks like a gym more for cardio and getting toned.

I personally wouldn't use it because I love squatting. But I feel like if you're serious about fitness you can work with what they have.
No, if youre serious about working out, you need to squat, deadlift and bench.

Smith machine doesnt suffice.

If you look at France, they eat a lot more pastries and just overall fatty foods yet they are healthier than us.
Eating that stuff early in the morning isn't a good look man. I don't care if your country is home to 8 million folks that look like Mr. Olmpia.

Judging by the multiple women in the background in the pics, it's clearly the women's locker room :lol:

Can't deadlift, squat, and DBs don't go over 60lbs. No barbells; I don't even. Compound lifts? Nope.

Back
Top Bottom