Planet Fitness tells woman that her "toned body" was intimidating to other members...

Can't deadlift, squat, and DBs don't go over 60lbs. No barbells; I don't even. Compound lifts? Nope.

Exactly don't know how a grown man can even workout there. Seen dudes on IG doing bench press on the smith machine lol

Is that chick taking selfies in the Men's locker room??

Judging by the multiple women in the background in the pics, it's clearly the women's locker room :lol:
:lol:

Exactly don't know how a grown man can even workout there. Seen dudes on IG doing bench press on the smith machine lol
Come on now. What if someone doesn't have the funds to go to another gym? You can make it work anywhere if you are serious about your wellness. There is no Alpha/Beta nonsense here man.

I was a member for about a year. Truly enjoyed it, because I didn't have to wait or split sets with anyone.

Other than the bench on the Smith machine (lol), it was all good.

By the way, that chick posted is something else. I need that in my life.

:lol:
Come on now. What if someone doesn't have the funds to go to another gym? You can make it work anywhere if you are serious about your wellness. There is no Alpha/Beta nonsense here man.

You're better off not paying for a gym mebership and just working out at parks. I stand by no man should workout at planet fitness

You're better off not paying for a gym mebership and just working out at parks. I stand by no man should workout at planet fitness
So what about when it is cold outside? They should just man-up and workout at parks then too right?

Come on man. You aren't making sense right now. If you are about your work, you can get the job done at Planet Fitness. I don't even know what your agenda is here. But you got it.

Used to work there and it's so corny how everything is structured there...

But their main demographic are fat people, women and newbies.  That's why it's all cardio, then machines then barely any free weights.  They could care less about a member IMO, eventually the weights will be too low, so you'll be forced to another gym.  That "judgement free zone" **** is hilarious because there are lists of **** that's frowned upon lol.  On top of that, they try and get your checking so if you stop coming, you still get charged until you cancel in person (some will tell you you're canceled over the phone). 

Never used their weights there, have my own power rack and weights at the house but my girl has a membership there. I go as her guest on cardio days. They're packed in pizza night too lol.

But honestly I've seen some pretty big dudes there, even my homeboy who played D1 football was in there once. So that shows you can still get a decent workout in while you're there but there are plenty of better options available.

To that dude who said he lift's with record setting power lifters & that 1 rep is considered "handling weight"

Go home lame. I can bench press your bank account blindfolded

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom