Planet made of diamondzz?

tupacsback

Banned
http://www.ibtimes.com/ar...-star-pulsar-serpens.htm

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I just started to read up on it.

Okay new plan: Everyone on nt pools their money together to build a ship that can make it to this planet. Dirty, method man and mayor take the ship to this planet and bring back as many diamonds as they can. We split the money between all nters and we all live the nt dream living in mansions driving million dollar cars and smashing dimes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Okay new plan: Everyone on nt pools their money together to build a ship that can make it to this planet. Dirty, method man and mayor take the ship to this planet and bring back as many diamonds as they can. We split the money between all nters and we all live the nt dream living in mansions driving million dollar cars and smashing dimes
pimp.gif
I prefer the fly white boi, henz, and ninjahood tho.
 edit: I respect the plan though. You got mad vision b.

pimp.gif

This! Im ready!

pimp.gif

Why don't we all just meet up and sneak into Area 51 together to steal some spacecraft?

if Meth aint leading it we'll never leave Earth and ya'll buggin if you think you can land on something that rotating 10,000 times a minute
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Can we get the young money setup.... i call top bunk with proper on the bottom.

This will be used a new reason to start funding NASA again for space missions.
De Beers would literally do anything to get this planet.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

pimp.gif

This! Im ready!
I doubt we could afford even with everyone's money pooled.....

Sorry for being Pessimistic Patty

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

how y'all gonna send ninjahood, henz0 and mayor but not ben barra? smh.
Great point. We have a great jewler at our dispence and we look over him. 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

how y'all gonna send ninjahood, henz0 and mayor but not ben barra? smh.
Great point. We have a great jewler at our dispence and we look over him. 

Planet isn't made of diamonds. It's one big diamond. The biggest diamond in existence. That's pretty crazy.

Back
Top Bottom