*Planning on moving to Denver Colorado How is it??*

bnyc23

Banned
Parent's getting divorced gotta move with moms over there, How is it over there compared to nyc? I went there once during the winter and it was cold with alot of snow. Is it always like this? Any feedback on how the lifestyle there is apperciated thanks! And how are the jordan releases how it aint as hyped as here :lol:
laugh.gif

Denver is nice. A lot more affordable and less crowded than New York. Also you got the mountains of Colorado. You should start snowboarding or snowmobiling, and you will love it here. Its not always cold and snowy in Denver, the weather is about the same as New York, sometimes it can snow a lot at once though, cuz its close to the mountains. 45 minutes from Denver you can be at 14,000 feet on top of Mount Evans in your car, its the highest paved road in North America. There is a lot of good music in Denver too, not as much as NYC of course, but probably some different stuff. A lot of west coast hip hop and east coast tooo, you get the best of both sides. For shoe stores we got Nike Town, The 400, Unsoled, Shoe Extreme ect.. I would actually prefer to live in Denver than NYC. NYC is too epensive, and crowded, and crazy. Denver has waaaaay better smoke too.

hanks man, One more question do sneakerheads/teens dress in denver like in nyc? Like if you go to nyc you can see alot of teens dressing with tight denim jeans that are cuffed, small t- shirts with some nike sb's on, ex.
4zd3grb.jpg
|I
tired.gif

Quote:
Parent's getting divorced gotta move with moms over there, How is it over there compared to nyc? I went there once during the winter and it was cold with alot of snow. Is it always like this? Any feedback on how the lifestyle there is apperciated thanks! And how are the jordan releases how it aint as hyped as here
Mishka New Era's For Sale​
--</a><!--

Thanks for the answers guys, I actually live queens newyork in a house. I heard the houses there are more inexpensive then in newyork. I also have a question about high schools, hows the kids there? You said there aren't that many sneaker head types, is there any in school... like people that love the sneaker game so you can connect with them etc.. Also how are the girls there? Nationality and their over all apperances. I hope they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Houses are cheaper for sure. I'd venture to guess that the high schools have a few sneakerhead/hypebeast types in most. It all depends. You'll probably be seen as some hip nyc kid depending on your style. the girls are pretty good, mostly white, but you've got a great mix of everything out here. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Mishka New Era's For Sale​
--</a><!--

By the way, if you wear your little sisters jeans, you will get laughed at in colorado. I dont see how they get away with that in NYC, it looks gay to me. I guess im not metro sexual enough. i been in the mountains to long. Men dont wear tight clothes, thats for women,

Back
Top Bottom