Plastic surgeon puts together composite of "most desirable face" VOL.....HOLD UP

For the past 10 years, Dr. Julian De Silva, a cosmetic surgeon at the Centre for Advanced Facial Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery in London, has logged the female celebrities his patients most want to look like. His creepy findings include Kate Middleton’s nose, Keira Knightley’s eyes, Penelope Cruz’s lips, Angelina Jolie’s cheeks, Cher’s jaw line, and Reese Witherspoon’s skin — put them together, and you’ve got a Frankenstein’s monster of beauty, or the “world’s most desirable face.” Dr. Silva said, “Most patients are pretty realistic in their objectives. They know that a new nose is not going to make them look like Kate Middleton. But a nose like Kate’s might perfectly complement the rest of their features and give them a much more beautiful face.”

You might notice something else about Dr. Silva’s patients: None of their desired features come from black celebrities. Fox 5’s Good Day DC anchors Maureen Umeh and Wisdom Martin noticed the same thing.

The reactions :rofl:

I don't know what show this is.

But it's pretty disrespectful to let a subject like this air, having 2 minorities as hosts.

Their facial expression is completely justified.

They want to talk about bone structure, symmetry, jawline... ect. Fine! But don't go adding color to the mix.

guarantee a face like that has no mass. box prolly meh too. voice prolly annoying af too. she just look good if you get pulled over with the strap. You can say you're her security. besides that, she wild cheeks. fox news need to find a fligt of stair and fall down them.

To who? That's the key question
my sn/post ratio readings here are at 8,500 and rising fast...

on topic tho, is anybody all that surprised that it doesn't look ethnic, knowing what we know about Eurocentric beauty standards? 

also, I totally expect to see the lady's face at 1:17 out of context for years. 

nasal tip rotation...that is next-level meticulous. 
laugh.gif

Wow white people what to look like other white people. Big surprise

We should have our own desireable face but we don't haven network to display it on. I guess we can just grunt and look incredulous on fox that will do it.

Okay now show the most desirable body types [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Although I know where you're getting at. It also varies upon age group.

While girls in their 20s want to be thick/curvy and have booty like Kim.

Woman in their 40s would prefer to still be skinny like Halle Berry or Michelle Pfeiffer.

so essentially people wanna look like a above average brunette, because its attainable beauty.

MV5BMjI3MTE1NjMwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODg2MzUwMDE@._V1_UY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

iono not really surprised...

Good Day DC is aimed at the stay-at-home, soccer mom, wino types from Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase, McLean, Arlington, Fairfax...

The surgeon is in London. I'm assuming most of his clients are white if they're requesting the features of white celebrities.

Damn people find issue with everything. White people are the majority, and it sounds like the surgeon was white, so it's not surprising that the one composite would be white.

Damn people find issue with everything. White people are the majority, and it sounds like the surgeon was white, so it's not surprising that the one composite would be white.

White people are not the worldwide majority, lol. Most overexposed? Yea but, gobally, they do not have the largest population total.

Back
Top Bottom