that cant be real
laugh.gif

thats what im saying
roll.gif

at me thinking i was good
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Old video. Billy is a pro skateboarder, so no he doesn't live a sad life. That video was probably took months to do.
Beer pong is extremely dumb imo.
AND you go to a big time school? Take down your school colors immediately
roll.gif
SMH, when I go out to party I'm not looking to play beer pong with a bunch of dudes
roll.gif
, I got a cup in my hands tryin to find a chick to dance with
smokin.gif

Clearly you never played beer pong, cause if you did, you would know girls flock to beer pong like no tmorrow.

i don't feel like making another pong related thread, so i'll just thread jack

i have a pong tournament this friday. i'm average for a male player. Any tips on getting better?

in my time i've improved by

-aiming for a particular cup as opposed to just shooting at a bunch of cups.
-taking my time before shooting
-i used to shoot with just my thumb and pointer, but i started using the middle finger as well.

i've watched a few videos of WSOBP and instead of having their feet squared up, they have a lead foot on the side of their shooting hand so i'm gunnaincorporate that, but idk if they do it only because they're allowed to lean. Here in Long Island I've never played with leaning.

what are things you guys have sort of figured out as you gained experience.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i don't feel like making another pong related thread, so i'll just thread jack

i have a pong tournament this friday. i'm average for a male player. Any tips on getting better?

in my time i've improved by

-aiming for a particular cup as opposed to just shooting at a bunch of cups.
-taking my time before shooting
-i used to shoot with just my thumb and pointer, but i started using the middle finger as well.

i've watched a few videos of WSOBP and instead of having their feet squared up, they have a lead foot on the side of their shooting hand so i'm gunna incorporate that, but idk if they do it only because they're allowed to lean. Here in Long Island I've never played with leaning.

what are things you guys have sort of figured out as you gained experience.
Using the pointer and middle finger is much better than just the 2. Def take your time, line up the shot and get your form down. You don'twant to be playing with a different form every game. Form is most important once you got that down
pimp.gif
. Know who you're playing against and see what they do. If you know how your opponent plays its a wrap.

T his vid doesn't mean these dudes are any good at pong they just practive a bunch of wild trick shots
grin.gif

Old video. Billy is a pro skateboarder, so no he doesn't live a sad life. That video was probably took months to do.

roll.gif
SMH, when I go out to party I'm not looking to play beer pong with a bunch of dudes
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Thats why you play WITH broads.

Who cares if you lose 4 games in a row..If shorty is feelin' you and shes piss-drunk hammered...
pimp.gif

My boys video

they probably took like 10000000 trys just to get each of those shots tho. if every clip wasnt a clip and just a full run of hittin the shots back to back iwould be impressed, but anybody can set somethin up and take 1000 tries at it until you get it right and just edit all the ones u made. nothin special IMO

edit: now the video above me is dope. they make all the cups in one run. thats skill IMO.

very cool video

ive never played this but quaters is the same idea right? no one actually gets the quarter in.... its just an excuse to get DRUNK AND FAST

ha yeah multiple shots, a lot of digital cutting and editing on the video.... they take the shot multiple times and whenever they make it thats the one thatwill be on the actual video... duh

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

they take the shot multiple times and whenever they make it thats the one that will be on the actual video... duh
eek.gif

idk how u came up with that idea...but now that I think about it...u might be on to something

SMH, when I go out to party I'm not looking to play beer pong with a bunch of dudes, I got a cup in my hands tryin to find a chick to dance with

roll.gif
typical freshman talk. No idea how the game, both beer pong and parties, operate.

roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

they take the shot multiple times and whenever they make it thats the one that will be on the actual video... duh
eek.gif

idk how u came up with that idea...but now that I think about it...u might be on to something
i know right! i think i figured it out!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom