Players rotting away on other teams benches you'd like to have in your rotation?

To qualify these guys gotta play less than 20 MPG on their respected team right now.

Thabo Sefolosha (pre-OKC)
Jason Hart (Better than JJ EFFING BAREA)
Anthony Randolph or Brandan Wright
James Jones
Chris Wilcox
JJ Redick (say what you will, the kid can shoot, and he can shoot better than 90% of the Mavs bench).
Reggie Evans (that man eats rebounds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
I would say Bayless, but he'll get his shine.
Javaris Crittenton

And lastly, Aaron Afflalo, it's really too bad he's stuck behind AI, Rip, Stuck, and Will Frickin Bynum. I've loved Afflalo's NBA game since hecame in, the dude just can play. I don't know why, I'd just really like to have him on my team instead of guys like Devean George, Matt Carroll, or JJfricking Barea.

I wish Crittenton wasn't included in that trade package for Pau.

Ditto on Aaron Afflalo. I like his game. Very fundamentally sound and doesn't try to bite more than he can chew.

Very interestin thread...I like the concept...

Id like to have Bayless in my squad's (Knicks) rotation ... Even though the theory is that hes a scoring 1, at least from what I hear, and we already haveNate, I feel like he could help in terms of backing up Duhon, while learning on the fly...

brandan wright and anthony randolph should be getting some good burn, damn shame

hopefully they leave gstate soon

Acie Law...he hasn't played as much as I hoped he would when entering the league

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

brandan wright and anthony randolph should be getting some good burn, damn shame

hopefully they leave gstate soon
i think theyve been playing alot more lately.

im pretty sure.

randolph
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Acie Law...he hasn't played as much as I hoped he would when entering the league

bum

i wish woody would play him a little more though
grin.gif

pretty sure the hawks have given up on him being the answer after bibby whos a free agent anyway

randolph and wright have been playing alot more recently. if the warriors aren't stupid they'll become fixtures in the rotation next year.

Von Wafer

He's right on the brink of 20 and mainly cause Mac went down but he should get +30 every night

I wouldn't mind getting Robin Lopez on the Hornets. And hell, if the Bobcats are not going to use DJ Augustin as a PG, I'll take dude to back up CP. Apass-first PG backing up a pass-first PG
pimp.gif

Half of those players getting playing time that you mentioned or were injured for most of the season
laugh.gif
. How is 20 min or less rotting away? Wasn'tJason Hart cut?

laugh.gif
as a heat fan.... james jones has been a bum after his hand injury... he has not gotten is shot back... i still like the dude... i want him on the team ifhe can get back into his rhythm though...

hasnt jason hart been passed around the league? (word to chucky brown, tony massenburg, and jim jackson)
at least teams want the guy

I'd love to take Redick on the Lakeshow. I hate Sasha. Surprise Critteron is getting so much love. Didn't show me much when he played in LA> JordanFarmer >>>>>>>>>>>>> JCritt.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'd love to take Redick on the Lakeshow. I hate Sasha. Surprise Critteron is getting so much love. Didn't show me much when he played in LA> Jordan Farmer >>>>>>>>>>>>> JCritt.

You are kidding yourself if you think Redick would ever be better than Sasha for LA.

With that said, I go with JapanAir and say Aaron Afflalo. Great defender.

Back
Top Bottom