Players that SHOULD have left school early

With the NBA Draft right around the corner, just post players that should have left early when their stock was high.

chrismarcus_wku.jpg

Chris Marcus...7'1 and close to 300 pounds, he was considered as a potential lottery pick in the 02 Draft but returned to school for his senior year.However he didn't live up to expectations his senior year and had foot injuries. I think he was on the Denver Nuggets' pre-season squad a few seasonsback. Not sure what he's up to now.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

omar-cook-unicaja.jpg

Ima take it back....me and my dudes always say Omar should have left right after high school.....
Yeah, I was about to say.

That makes no sense, being that O left after his freshman year.

He shoulda STAYED in school.

Originally Posted by dreClark

omar-cook-unicaja.jpg

Ima take it back....me and my dudes always say Omar should have left right after high school.....

laugh.gif

Dre's right....

Terrence Morris is the first guy who came to mind...dude would have been a 1st round pick after his frosh/soph year at UMD...stock kept going down afterthat...he eventually in round 2.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by dreClark

omar-cook-unicaja.jpg

laugh.gif

Dre's right....

Terrence Morris is the first guy who came to mind...dude would have been a 1st round pick after his frosh/soph year at UMD...stock kept going down after that...he eventually in round 2.

Soon as I read the title I thought of Morris, Scotty Thurman, and Toby Bailey. All 3 was hyped as potential lottery picks, but went back to school likedummies.

IMO, Cook wouldve been in the middle of the first round.....had he left right after high school.
I don't think so, because the player O was coming out of HS, was the same player he was after his frosh year.

And he didn't have NEARLY the hype that Bassy had.

I mean you COULD be right.

But I'm not so sure.

Had Bassy O stayed 1 more year, and improved his J a little bit, I think he would been a mid-first rounderand woulda stuck. A-la TJ Ford who chose to STAY for his Soph. year after leading the nation in assists as a freshman.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Soon as I read the title I thought of Morris, Scotty Thurman, and Toby Bailey. All 3 was hyped as potential lottery picks, but went back to school like dummies.
Scotty Thurman declared after his junior year and stayed in the draft, only to go undrafted...unless you're saying he was hyped as a lotterypick after his sophomore year, which i can't recall.

Word. Terrence Morris immediately came to mind. What a loon, for not going early, when his stock was high.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

who is this omar

nerd.gif
Omar Cook. Was in the L for a minute but never really made it.

Rice_122003.jpg

Came in here to say him. I wish Darius Rice could catch on somewhere but he really should have left after his freshmen or soph year at the latest

Back
Top Bottom