Playoff 8's heel drag?

This guy is going to sell me playoff 8's but before I buy them I want to know what heel drag is. The guy says it's not noticeable on feet, and I'm getting the shoes for 25$ which is a really nice deal but I think something fishy is going on. Can anyone help me?

when you wear the sole down...honestly heel drag and the bottom of shoes matter to me, so heel drag can be a bad thing. Contrary to what people think, you can see the bottoms of shoes when you walk and that can look nasty if your shoes are dogged on the soles.

the guy said they don't look noticeable on feet but i'm getting the pictures of heel drag later. do you have any specific examples of heel drag you can show me? thanks for the definition.

Heel drag refers to how worn the soles are...It can be anywhere from less traction to ripped soles. Just google it, or have him send you a pic of the sole.

Basic understanding of shoes is that the more you wear them, the more they are going to deteriorate. Heel drag is just the heel wearing thinner. Ultimately once the shoes have been completely worn out, the heel or sole will break and seperate from the midsole.

You're buying the shoes for $25 and you're worrying about worn soles? I'm willing to bet that the uppers are scuffed and the midsole is cracking and or peeled.

For that price you're probably buying kicks that are in 'beater' status.

Back
Top Bottom