• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching the Warriors without Kd is a blessing.

Just amazing team basketball.
Steph without KD hits GODMODE every time. Draymond giving 1000% & outhustling everybody.
Klay letting the shots fly. It’s beautiful.

they needed Kd to beat Lebron but I’m sad we never got a 5 year run from this core only. Would’ve been amazing to watch.

Another nickname to add to KD, The Accessory. Not needed, but great to have. The most expensive spare tire you can have, even though you have a ton of tread on your other 4.

For my Rockets fan,

At least ya can say ya lost to the champions and at least ya pushed the champs.

If Lebron can makeup trophies, ya the real runner ups. Ya the second champs.
Any reasonable person knew we're the only team that can challenge the W's tho. Maybe the Bucks. Said we were the 2nd best team in the West even when we sucked. People laughed. Idk why. Pretty evident now. Don't think we learned anything new tbh.

W's an all-time great. The Bulls to our Malone/Stockton Jazz. The Spurs to our MDA Suns. The Lakers to our Adelman Kings.

It is what it is. Bad timing

No lie I got love for McGinnis
... I mean McKinnie. Dude shows a lot of promise, but doesn't have that dog mentality yet... Boogie, Looney, J. Bell, Klay, Dray, Iggy & KD has it... Mane, I miss ZaZa. :smh:

20160712__ZAZA-PACHULIA4.jpg

#DubsIn4 :pimp:

Watching the Warriors without Kd is a blessing.

Just amazing team basketball.
Steph without KD hits GODMODE every time. Draymond giving 1000% & outhustling everybody.
Klay letting the shots fly. It’s beautiful.

they needed Kd to beat Lebron but I’m sad we never got a 5 year run from this core only. Would’ve been amazing to watch.

THIS. Will never stop saying this! Durant ruined one of the most promising rivalries the NBA had seen in years. Perhaps LeBron would have won more championships, perhaps Steph has MVP's a FMVP's to show for it, Maybe Draymond has a FMVP.

It would have been amazing.

Steph , Klay , KD look out of place everytime theyre not in ball clothes. Cousins and Iggy the only ones who got it. Swaggy carried them last year too.

Steph the most swagless superstar ever. Entire W's team got no swag and a bunch of trash haircuts. Can't believe they got 5 straight finals and probably 4/5 rings. :smh:

THIS. Will never stop saying this! Durant ruined one of the most promising rivalries the NBA had seen in years. Perhaps LeBron would have won more championships, perhaps Steph has MVP's a FMVP's to show for it, Maybe Draymond has a FMVP.

It would have been amazing.

There’s only like 5 stars who even stand a chance against the pre-Kd warriors: Kd, Bron, Giannis, Harden, Leonard .... that’s it, that’s the list.

Back
Top Bottom