Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A playoffs without Lebron?

giphy.gif

**** BRON BRON.

You got in good. My book has +215 but this way I don't have to put the money up front :lol:

Yea, they've been getting hammered since opening. Getting +215 from a book is nuts. You can still get them @ +250 on Nitro and Bovada. But not having to put the money up and not having to go through the withdrawal process at some of these books >>>> . Def worth the extra juice.

I’m interested in betting against Jazz +215 if others looking for action. Think Rockets get it done in 6 games. Don’t like the matchup for Utah.

Posted in the gambling thread but Brooklyn and Indy (to a lesser degree) hovering over +500 is tremendous value. I’m a Sixers fan but we split in the regular season and did not defend the Nets well overall. Obviously Jo’s injury is a massive concern.

Celts are the most up-and-down squad in the EC. Same with OKC on the WC side. Smart out with the oblique is problematic for Stevens’s rotations and Boston’s defensive make-up.

In for my Cs to make it to the ECF against the Raptors, just want to know who starts for Smart
My guess is it will be Kyrie/Brown/Tatum/Horford/Baynes. Hayward seeing the most time off the bench followed by Morris and Rozier.

Embiid doubtful is a good way of saying hes out

**** this

What is the point if he dont play seriously ? The injury is not going to heal up in few days just play

Embiid doubtful is a good way of saying hes out

**** this

What is the point if he dont play seriously ? The injury is not going to heal up in few days just play

And make it worst and be out for a longer period?

Embiid getting his Kawhi on lol I don’t blame him if he knows he’s not right. I rather that than playing and making things worse

And make it worst and be out for a longer period?

Yea at this point why not ? He already played in the meaningless *** ASG weekend And games after that

Resting will not do anything. Either say hes out for the whole playoffs or man the **** up

Yea at this point why not ? He already played in the meaningless *** ASG weekend And games after that

Resting will not do anything. Either say hes out for the whole playoffs or man the **** up
I see it as he trusts the team to win without him. If we lose game 1, best believe hes playing game 2. Same **** happened last year, had we swept Miami, he wouldve waited to play until round 2

Back
Top Bottom