PLAYSTATION X NIKE ZOOM HUARACHE TRAINER MLB 11: THE SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-huarache-joe-mauer-31.jpg

Once again Nike collaborates with Sony Playstation and EA Sports and once again it’s an absolute hit, following in the footsteps of the Tim Tebow Trainer 1.2 and the “Fight Night

Got the Mauer's today at Nike MOA. Mine didn't have those insoles though.. hm... Super comfy and light.  Got this shirt too, also had it in Navy, Grey, or White.
396168496.jpg

Got the Mauer's today at Nike MOA. Mine didn't have those insoles though.. hm... Super comfy and light.  Got this shirt too, also had it in Navy, Grey, or White.
396168496.jpg

From Nike MOA Facebook Page:

"Nike Mall of America
Happy Opening Day Twins Fans! Celebrate in style with a NIKEiD 'Well Played Mauer' tee available only at Nike Mall of America through Sunday. Don't miss your chance to get your hands on this exclusive shirt!"

Maybe you could try a phone order? 952.854.5042

From Nike MOA Facebook Page:

"Nike Mall of America
Happy Opening Day Twins Fans! Celebrate in style with a NIKEiD 'Well Played Mauer' tee available only at Nike Mall of America through Sunday. Don't miss your chance to get your hands on this exclusive shirt!"

Maybe you could try a phone order? 952.854.5042

I need to get some red and navy laces to try in these. Thinking they might look even better. If you guys want the shirt try calling Mall of America Nike I put the number up. Call em tomorrow morning. They may or may not do phone orders for em not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom