Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

Fantastic to see that NTers are still contributing to this.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just saw this for the first time, I'm pretty late but Donated regardless. Got my brother to give as well
Quick question how does NT feel about users plugging charities that they're into? I know it wouldn't get as much love as when someone like Meth does it but still, or is that against the rules?

Originally Posted by Method Man

is it too late to donate?
Not at all. 
Our community fundraising page is still up and we'll continue to award NT Japan badges to those who donate over $10.  Just leave your username in the comments section when you give through http://www.mercycorps.org/fundraising/niketalk.  

We're currently at $20,470 and counting.

Thanks once again to all of you for your continued support!

Not really a big deal but was there a cutoff for Japan badges?

We're still awarding badges for donations. 
In this case, for whatever reason I never received an email notification regarding your donation and was unaware of it.  It did go through successfully, however, according to the fundraising page itself and I've added your badge. 

Originally Posted by Method Man

We're still awarding badges for donations. 
In this case, for whatever reason I never received an email notification regarding your donation and was unaware of it.  It did go through successfully, however, according to the fundraising page itself and I've added your badge. 

bron-bron.gif

Today, Japan is one year has passed since a big earthquake and tsunami from happening.

I would like to thank once again for your support. I would like to thank also NIKETALK that was planned and donations to Japan.

世界中

Back
Top Bottom