Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

Originally Posted by Physicx

great new banner meth

i applaud your efforts in this matter

(i cant donate till i get paid tho
laugh.gif
)

same here

this is great to see. i was actually going to make a red cross donation after work tonight, but after seeing this I'm going to match that donation with the mercy corps (niketalk). Being half Japanese and having visited Japan numerous times, I literally get the chills everytime I see new pics of the earthquake online or on tv. thank you everyone for the support.

ya ill be donating once i get home !!!! GJ NT i love when stuff like this happens
pimp.gif

meth when yall having more shoes up for auction like we did with haiti donations
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How often does the counter update?

I donated what I could and it didn't update?

Nevermind, just under 300 dollars guys!
smile.gif

I don't know if people read this or not, but just another good reason to donate to this organization
I think it's important for to note, for the benefit of our American users, that the organization Mercy Corps is supporting, Peace Winds Japan, sent a team to Louisiana and donated supplies in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.  Now it's our turn.

I believe it was in the second or third page Meth mentioned it.

Did the recycling and donated again. So when we hit $2,000 does this mean NT will increase their contribution to $4,000 or possibly double it to $6,000? Just wondering. Either way $3,000 + $1,860 in about 24 hours is pretty good.

don't have the cash right now, shipping 4th gen ipod instead

Spoiler [+]
actually donated

Wow.. you guys just raised $2,000 in under 24 hours to help Japan.  Amazing. 
What's that, MJ?

67a1516aabbdfe24b5eed9cc9c46583d3044518.jpg

I don't know... I've gotta ask my teammates.  #NT, do we have this? 
Should we go for the threepeat?

Back
Top Bottom