Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

^^ e-mailed you. My resume is for teaching positions but if needed I can furnish a resume without the school employment.

Stumanjiiiiiii.

And where do I sing up to have shoes sold there?
is not worth your time to go there.

DOUBLE JUST IN CASE THE PICS AINT WORK

Hello everyone,

Ive gotten a ton of emails, i'll be sorting through them soon and start to make appointments.

Swoshbrah...As soon as we open, get over to the store and we'll hook it up.

MC takeshi, thanks very much. Anybody who is a fan of Maria Ozawa has my respect! haha

[/center]

j town's going to get crazy haha.
anyway, good luck with the store.
would apply, but i don't think i'd have a chance so i don't want to waste your time.

btw, where n jtown is it going to be located?
or is it more discreet
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

I'll give out the address once the opening date has been set...sorry i cant add much more until then.

[/center]

^understandable, haha.
just happy that there's a good store coming to j town.
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

glasses.gif
pimp.gif

I AM The King of Metaphors
AND I CAN get you some serious VAGINA!!!
I AM NOT A PIMP. NO LIE

every store needs a tall buff black guy :tongue:
tongue.gif

but yea can I e-mail my application when I get back home? I'm in the library right now
EAM.NIGERIA.

When can we start setting up shoes to be sold on consignment? I got some dust collectors that I need to get rid of.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

damn too bad i alreayd have a job.....sounds like fun.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

The store will be opening next month...so hold your horses errr kicks hehe

[/center]

damn glad to hear napsize is opening in LA. Good luck, i might have to stop by there and see whats good cuz if the website has that kind of heat i can just only imagine what the actual LA store will carry
BayArea415[/b]
mber No_Only One[/b]​

Hey man good luck with your store and if things go well.Look me up if you open a shop in NYC.

THE ORIGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP OR NOW I WILL OFFER SHIPPING ON NIKE ID CARDS
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM AIR JORDAN RETRO "GRAPE" 5 SIZE 9 DEADSTOCK $240.00 MANHATTAN FACE TO FACE MEET UP OR CAN SHIP AS LONG AS BUYER PAYS SHIPPING E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY NO LOW BALLERS NO TRADES

Thanks to everyone who came yesterday and today...

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR INTERVIEWS...Here is the info you'll need:

Please bring your resume/short essay stating your qualifications printed out to the following address during the following times:

Starbucks Little Tokyo 138 S. Central Ave LA, CA 90012
Google maps: maps.google.com/maps?dadd...m=1&iwloc=

Friday October 6th 11am-1pm

There is free 1 hour parking on the corner of 2nd and Central so don't worry about finding a space.

The interview will be with myself (Saam) and Mr Kawajiri. We will be sitting outside of Starbucks to make it easy to find us.

We hope to see you there!

Thank you

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom