Please do me a HUGE favor!! Get $5 credit and a chance to win an iPad2 just for registering.

NT, my sisters are starting a social commerce site called Hoopla. It is similar to Groupon, but it will be geared more towards families. You will appreciate Hoopla if you are a deal seeker because it will feature the finest limited time deals to benefit you and your family. All they need right now are to get as many people to register, so I ask my fellow NTers to please take 15 seconds of your time to enter your zip code, e-mail and how you heard about it (please put Niketalk or NT). The main website will be launching in the near future, stay tuned.

The website to register is scoop the deals, join the HOOPLA.

I want to make this clear before I get asked, you will NOT be getting any junk or spam e-mails after registering so don't worry.

Also, please "like" it on Facebook and/or "follow" it on Twitter if you want to. You can do this with a couple clicks at the bottom of the website after registering.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

EDIT: Just for signing up, you will be rewarded $5 towards your hoopla account, and you will be automatically entered to win an iPad 2. They will select a random winner when the main website launches in May. SIGN UP!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The activity from NT is STRONG!!
pimp.gif

I appreciate every one of you for the support
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Keep them coming PLZ!!

Pics of sisters...?.?

I knew it was coming sooner or later.
laugh.gif
I will not be posting any pics of my sisters, nice try tho. They're married and have kids. I know that doesn't matter to yall, but I don't care, they're my sisters.
laugh.gif

I appreciate you and everyone else that are registering tho.
pimp.gif

I can't thank you guys enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got an email saying they credited 5 bucks to my account and entered me in an ipad 2 contest.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom