Please Give My Friends Song A Listen and Let Me Know What You Think

Hey guys this is my friend Aaron Lafette from Cleveland whose song is just starting to play locally on the radio out here. Please give it a listen and let me know what you guys think. Its got a real nice vibe and Mike Posner type of vibe to it. All feedback is welcomed.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...MFu0&feature=related

Check out AaronLafette.com and Download it on Itunes!

Hey guys this is my friend Aaron Lafette from Cleveland whose song is just starting to play locally on the radio out here. Please give it a listen and let me know what you guys think. Its got a real nice vibe and Mike Posner type of vibe to it. All feedback is welcomed.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...MFu0&feature=related

Check out AaronLafette.com and Download it on Itunes!

not bad  but it seems he sounds more like Cudi than Posner to me. Does he have any other songs where he displays his "own" style.

not bad  but it seems he sounds more like Cudi than Posner to me. Does he have any other songs where he displays his "own" style.

pretty dope...

he's from here? id do some production for him... *+%% id do a song wit him...

pretty dope...

he's from here? id do some production for him... *+%% id do a song wit him...

that aint sound like no Cudi and far from Posner.

Really good though. Sound like a Gorillaz song

that aint sound like no Cudi and far from Posner.

Really good though. Sound like a Gorillaz song

Time- Yea hes from Cleveland. Hit him up on his twitter @Aaron Lafette or his facebook and let him know whats up.
           Hes been in the studio working on some other stuff now and will drop another song soon.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback the song is slowly blowing up here on the radio on KISS FM. Hes got a unique style and catchy I just said Posner because of the pop aspect of it just like cooler than me

Time- Yea hes from Cleveland. Hit him up on his twitter @Aaron Lafette or his facebook and let him know whats up.
           Hes been in the studio working on some other stuff now and will drop another song soon.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback the song is slowly blowing up here on the radio on KISS FM. Hes got a unique style and catchy I just said Posner because of the pop aspect of it just like cooler than me

Yea it should be on the KISS FM site and make sure you vote for him for Best Vocal for the Ohio Hip Hop Awards

Yea it should be on the KISS FM site and make sure you vote for him for Best Vocal for the Ohio Hip Hop Awards

Thanks guys....Help spread the word on him and let all your friends hear this too. You can get the song off Itunes but if you want a free copy give me your email addresses and i can email you a copy so you can let other people hear it

Thanks guys....Help spread the word on him and let all your friends hear this too. You can get the song off Itunes but if you want a free copy give me your email addresses and i can email you a copy so you can let other people hear it

Back
Top Bottom