please help- confused between Zoom x different versions on website

Hi,
I want to buy the most soft sole shoe, I found from youtube that zoom X invicible run flynit 2 is most soft sole/base shoe on the market ( correct me if I am wrong on this one ). On the Nike website I see following:

zoom x streakfly
zoom x alphafly
zoom x vaporfly
zoom fly 5
zoom vaporfly

I see some shoes have air Visible air compartment but Zoom X invicible flynit 2 doesnt have one at the front area of the sole.

My question is which shoe is the softest and what is difference between different types of 'fly', streakfly, vaporfly etc etc.

Thankyou

Hi,
I want to buy the most soft sole shoe, I found from youtube that zoom X invicible run flynit 2 is most soft sole/base shoe on the market ( correct me if I am wrong on this one ). On the Nike website I see following:

zoom x streakfly
zoom x alphafly
zoom x vaporfly
zoom fly 5
zoom vaporfly

I see some shoes have air Visible air compartment but Zoom X invicible flynit 2 doesnt have one at the front area of the sole.

My question is which shoe is the softest and what is difference between different types of 'fly', streakfly, vaporfly etc etc.

Thankyou
for just casual use the invincible is probably the softest. The rest of the zoomx shoes you listed are for performance running and some have plates added to the zoomx to give energy return.

IIRC, zoomx is foam that should be responsive like zoom, hence the no visible air unit.

Back
Top Bottom