Please, help me to identify Nike shoes that i was wearing in the early 2000s or the late 90s

Hello all,

I'm a French Nike fan and I'm looking for some help to identify Nike shoes that i was wearing in the early 2000s or the late 90s, in gold color with touches of burgundy.
I remember using them to the rope so much I adored them. Sorry, it's a basic translation of a French expression… :smile:
I found this pictures on a French classifieds site, but the seller never answered to my questions.
Please, anybody have any ideas? :emoji_fingers_crossed:

NB: Sorry for the potential English mistakes I did.

Nike gold burgundy_1.png Nike gold burgundy_2.png Nike gold burgundy_3.png

That’s gotta be some kind of indoor soccer/futsal shoes. I’d say they are from the Tiempo series, but not clearly sure. Anyway, from the form of that toe, I can say that they were originally for playing football. Just not for the actual game tho.

Thank you for your reply, ta2and0. :emoji_thumbsup:

You're right, these shoes were for indoor soccer, even i wore them every day.
I would like to know the name or reference of the model.
I hope to find them used on a classifieds site, or even new, to buy them again...:emoji_slight_smile:

For indoor football or turf (artificial grass) because I remember there were small pimples under the sole.
I think they also existed in silver color, but I'm not sure.

Don’t think you can find the exactly same shoes that easy now. I mean, you are talking about the shoes that was around almost 20 years ago and since this is not Air Force 1, Air Max 1 or others which Nike still release nowadays, it’d be extremely difficult to find the same shoes even if you could find out their name. If i’m in your situation, I’ll just go to the soccer shop and grab newer futsal/indoor soccer shoes that looks closer to what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom