Please help my mom beat Stage 4 Breast Cancer

On January 1st 2022 my mom was called back home. Thank you to everyone who's kept my mom in their prayers or sent me well wishes. It'll mean more than you guys ever know. NT's been a place I could turn to whenever I needed a distraction. You guys helped me get through my dad being sick...to his passing and now this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I am so sorry. My mother passed back in June so I know how you're feeling. NT was there for me in more ways than my "real life" friends and family were. Please feel free to PM me if you need anything.

On January 1st 2022 my mom was called back home. Thank you to everyone who's kept my mom in their prayers or sent me well wishes. It'll mean more than you guys ever know. NT's been a place I could turn to whenever I needed a distraction. You guys helped me get through my dad being sick...to his passing and now this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
My condolences Fox, I hope good blessings will come your way. I lost my sibling to cancer in 2019. God bless 🙇‍♂️.

Thank you so much for all the kind words and well wishes. It truly means more than you guys will ever know. She fought her hardest for my sister and I but unfortunately it was her time. At least I can take comfort in the fact that she isn't suffering anymore. I'll continue to carry my parents legacy and hopefully live a life they would be proud of.

My father was just diagnosed with cancer over the weekend and it ruined me to hear. He's always been very healthy, active and in good shape.

I've never really seen or heard my dad scared or vulnerable growing up so it's really affecting me. Whole family is is a wreck. F**k man. What a gut punch. Can't even visit him in the hospital because of the all the COVID rules/protocols.

My father was just diagnosed with cancer over the weekend and it ruined me to hear. He's always been very healthy, active and in good shape.

I've never really seen or heard my dad scared or vulnerable growing up so it's really affecting me. Whole family is is a wreck. F**k man. What a gut punch. Can't even visit him in the hospital because of the all the COVID rules/protocols.

Sucks to hear :frown:. Hopefully, it’s not terminal. Sending well wishes and hoping for the best for your dad. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help.

My dad is in rough shape. It's pretty heartbreaking because he's always been healthy and fit and the cancer combined with some neurological events has caused him to be a completely different person physically and significantly different mentally.

It wasn't but 3-4 months ago that he was working, traveling, active and positive.

I practically had to carry him inside the hospital yesterday.

Not really sure how to feel. I've had a lot of loss in my life, but never something that I'm watching occur right in front of me. Not saying it's the end because I want to remain positive in the face of the negative developments.

Just had to get a little vent off. I know aepps20 aepps20 you can probably relate as well as anyone off the top of my head. Not to dredge up anything I wouldn't want to do that but maybe you have some advice.

My dad is in rough shape. It's pretty heartbreaking because he's always been healthy and fit and the cancer combined with some neurological events has caused him to be a completely different person physically and significantly different mentally.

It wasn't but 3-4 months ago that he was working, traveling, active and positive.

Not really sure how to feel. I've had a lot of loss in my life, but never something that I'm watching occur right in front of me. Not saying it's the end because I want to remain positive in the face of the negative developments.

Just had to get a little vent off. I know aepps20 aepps20 you can probably relate as well as anyone off the top of my head. Not to dredge up anything I wouldn't want to do that but maybe you have some advice.

getback getback

What type of cancer does your father have?

In order for him to heal... he is going to have to melt the conscious and unconscious suppressed emotion that correlates with the chakra/part of the body that the cancer manifested.

If he does not melt that emotion... his suppressions will continue.... his tumor/tumors will continue to grow.... eventually causing loss of cognition... pain... etc.

I am so sorry fam. I understand completely and I'm still going through it. My advice is as follows.

1. Cherish every moment you can with your dad. It sucks to watch a loved one pass but you don't want to leave anything left unsaid and undone.

2. Grieve the way you want. No one can tell you what's right for you. You will feel sad, angry and happy all within minutes.

3. Don't let petty family issues surrounding your father impact you.

4. Lean into your family and friends. My NT family really helped me get through so please pm me pr anyone here.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I need to let him know how much he's meant to me and how much I love and appreciate him. I may be a bit hyper emotional right now based on what we're going through but I feel like I sometimes took him for granted and didn't express my love enough growing up and that eats at me.

It's tough because he's facing some cognitive issues that they're trying to alleviate and the only way I can speak with him is via telephone since the COVID restrictions have made it so he can only have 1 visitor.

getback getback

What type of cancer does your father have?

In order for him to heal... he is going to have to melt the conscious and unconscious suppressed emotion that correlates with the chakra/part of the body that the cancer manifested.

If he does not melt that emotion... his suppressions will continue.... his tumor/tumors will continue to grow.... eventually causing loss of cognition... pain... etc.
Dude, get the **** out of here with this dumb *** bull****.

Dude, get the **** out of here with this dumb *** bull****.

Yeah I honestly have no idea what any of what he said means but I feel like if I brought it up to the doctors they'd put me in a bed in the psych wing :lol:

I'm in Boston which is one of the best if not the best places to be for cancer treatment in the entire world. I think I'm gonna defer to his team of doctors.

you have a sick father who is getting progressively worse... because you have no idea what any of that means... and you have been deferring to his team of doctors

you can call on that information whenever you already

hopefully it will not be too late

if you do not the burden is off of me... because all i wanted to do was help

I will continue to follow this thread... and the progress of your father

peace
Please just exit this thread and don't look back.

Yeah I honestly have no idea what any of what he said means but I feel like if I brought it up to the doctors they'd put me in a bed in the psych wing :lol:

I'm in Boston which is one of the best if not the best places to be for cancer treatment in the entire world. I think I'm gonna defer to his team of doctors.
The poster in question has a lot of personal experience with this.

As another NTer who has a parent with cancer: please pay this lunatic no mind.

The poster in question has a lot of personal experience with this.

As another NTer who has a parent with cancer: please pay this lunatic no mind.

I should have pretty good insight on cancer on NT as im an active patient with Hodkins Lymphoma.

Ive had PLENTY of people whove said some wild stuff to me, try this diet, try this therapy blah blah. I just hit em with the oh word and keep it moving. No time for any of that crap.

Sorry OP for your loss man, breast cancer can be wicked as its unpredicatable. Hope your mom lived a wonderful life as im sure shes had and keep your head up man.

What cancer does he have and what treatment is he on? Like I said post above im an active cancee patient with HL and over the past few months have seen countless videos and looked up info ln all types of cancers. Ironically I look at info on all cancers besides mine cause that would just freak me out more. :lol:

It is sad watching "people" with bad intentions knowingly attempt to use MOB mentality on a person to follow misinformation that will lead to that persons father enduring pain, suffering, and death... while simultaneously attempting to use MOB mentality to discredit a person attempting to give correct information to a person that will lead to that persons father healing.

Ive had PLENTY of people whove said some wild stuff to me, try this diet, try this therapy blah blah. I just hit em with the oh word and keep it moving. No time for any of that crap.
I actually took care of a naturopathic doctor at my job who had pancreatic cancer, but caught it extremely early and had a successful whipple procedure.

I made the mistake of disclosing to him that my mom has cancer, and he tried to "educate" me about how cancer is a result of "energy" imbalances that can be treated solely by electrolytes, how chemo/radiation is a scam, and how modern medicine only functions to keep people sick.

Mind you: this was what he told me while his entire chart showed how he managed HIS cancer with REAL doctors and surgeons.

The cognitive dissonance doesn't end there though. At some level this dude believed his own bull****. He's been constantly in and out of the hospital because he has urological issues and has a chronic catheter. The problem is he's also a diabetic, but swears up and down that he's not actually a diabetic, but rather has "pancreatic insufficiency" after his surgery and refuses to take insulin because he feels that it will weaken his ability to produce insulin even further. This results in him coming into the hospital with an astronomically high hemoglobin A1c reading as well as him constantly having blood sugar readings in the 300s-400s. This is why diabetics have issues with recurring infections, because enterobacter feed off of the glucose and proliferate further. Having a urinary catheter already increases your risk of UTIs and urosepsis, so he's a sitting duck.

He also disclosed to me how his sister is a sociopath, but given the fact that he peddles quackery and snake-oil to vulnerable people while pursuing actual medical treatment for himself I don't think he's that far off from her.

Back
Top Bottom