PLEASE HELP! university related...

I need to be schooled on the PELL GRANT?? I just tried to research it on google nothing made sense really.

I looked on my online student account and it said Pell Grant helped with like 2,007 dollars? I don't remember at all
filling paper work out for a Pell Grant...???

such a newbie at this, I'm a freshman by the way...

i remember when i was a senior in college, i was eligible for a pell grant because my gpa was over 3.0

i knows its a seperate form you fill out seperate from fafsa. check with your financial aide department at your university on monday. they will probaby havemore info for you than niketalk at 1245 am on an early sunday morning

if you fill out a fafsa and youre parents are the slightest bit broke or they have 2 or more dependents in college, you get a pell grant. once you arequalified and notified that you receive it, you dont have to do much but sit back and let the money slide into your school account where it covers part of yourtuition.

if you got one, good for you, i wish i was that lucky. its free money for school that you never have to pay back. im paying cash this semester and would LOVE apell grant!

Originally Posted by sunshine734

if you fill out a fafsa and youre parents are the slightest bit broke or they have 2 or more dependents in college, you get a pell grant. once you are qualified and notified that you receive it, you dont have to do much but sit back and let the money slide into your school account where it covers part of your tuition.

if you got one, good for you, i wish i was that lucky. its free money for school that you never have to pay back. im paying cash this semester and would LOVE a pell grant!

Thanks man, I do remember filling the FASFA out...my school counselor made me get up on saturday and go to a FASFA workshop with a bunch of students...thisclears up a lot... I got it kinda late though cause I already paid my tuition off, that's why I was kind freakin out...

I'm gonna have a Pell grant
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sunshine734

if you fill out a fafsa and youre parents are the slightest bit broke or they have 2 or more dependents in college, you get a pell grant. once you are qualified and notified that you receive it, you dont have to do much but sit back and let the money slide into your school account where it covers part of your tuition.

if you got one, good for you, i wish i was that lucky. its free money for school that you never have to pay back. im paying cash this semester and would LOVE a pell grant!
Yea this covers it. PELL grant really helped me a lot with school so you should be happy you got it.

Back
Top Bottom