Please join me in welcoming NikeTalk's two new moderators

Damn RockDeep, congrats. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
And one more thing, Are HTTB and Fanatic15 related or they got a "thing" going on? :nerd:
nerd.gif

:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

First of congratulations to both Alex and Rock for finally landing jobs with Nike. Alex has done one hell-of-a long internship with Nike for what now (collecting since 1989?) 17 years to finally have landed a job with them. ...heh!

I'm really glad to see 2 of the most decidated and influential Niketalk'ers and Sneaker Collectors will put their best effort to help improve Nike's product decision's or what ever their field of employment is. Looking forward for you guys to share you experiences there with Nike here with us, to the extent that you are allowed to without jeopardizing anything.

Far as the new mods, MethodMan has already highlited their characteristics. I'm familiar with Blazers21NTNP and know he would make a perfect mod for the Jordan forum (where I have mostly* seen him post in), good luck to both Blazers21NTNP & Fanatic15Finally, *insert Alex's "Sucker for Beaverton" pic here*

congrats to the new mods

rockdeep; please tell nike that they do have to start with retroing a few vintage classics! Please.... :smile:
smile.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

It's like Fight Club.

You don't talk about it, it just happens.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Congrats to the departing and incoming moderators. Tell us how initiation night goes.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Do new mods go through a "hazing" process?

*edit*
2q0n6gj.png
:frown:
frown.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

congrats to the new mods.... but why do u guys spam my email with 40 notifications indicating there are new mods?
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

2q0n6gj.png
:rofl:
roll.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Congrats Rock...enjoy, I actually like Portland even if the client I have to visit is in the slums along the red line.
Can you now get me those Grapes?
Do you still have my resume from 2003/2004?

Back
Top Bottom