Please join me in welcoming NikeTalk's two new moderators

I could never ever trust a Blazers fan, but I think Fanatic is an EXCELLENT choice.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

I'm not going to name names, but it looks like someone is a little too happy with their new post locking privileges.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Quote:
I'm not going to name names, but it looks like someone is a little too happy with their new post locking privileges.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Stayin ahead of the rest Member #22- .oO Seeko Oo.
Fayette County​

congrats :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

Quote:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Unnecessary, indeed.

^yeah but it's not like buy/sell mods don't have a lot of work to do as it is...they need all of those people in the B&S to approve posts...pictures...etc
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

I'm mad late but congrats to my fellow Team Yankees member Fanatic15 :D
happy.gif
..........and the other new mod too. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

yay..congrats
i just broke your neck
<--jaye05 stole my avy..
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
ID-12247
<cen

co-sign on that person locking threads that dont need to be locked :smh:
smh.gif

AIM: JGsincere
Gamertag: E p i D 3 M 1 KJG_Sincere@yahoo.com
Trying To Do The Opposite Of Left​

Uh, yeah we do. My priorities has changed and I don't get to moderate NikeTalk like I used to. That also includes others beside myself. As usual, you being ignorant.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Back
Top Bottom