Please join me in welcoming NikeTalk's two new moderators

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
As some of you may know, RockDeep and JumpmanSt recently accepted positions at Nike, Inc., making them the second and third NikeTalk staff members poached by the sneaker industry. (The first, of course, was AirRev, currently a product line manager at Puma North America) While they remain an invaluable part of our NikeTalk family, they've stepped down as NikeTalk moderators to avoid any potential conflicts of interest.

We're thrilled for both JumpmanSt and Rockdeep. All of us on the staff wish them the very best of luck and we can't wait to see what they're able to accomplish. (*cough* NikeTalk PE... *cough*)Blazers21NTNPFanatic15

I'd like to thank each of them for so generously volunteering their valuable time to serve the NikeTalk community. As well-established members of our community, they've demonstrated the maturity, intelligence, and equanimity necessary to lock dozens of annoying wolf shirt posts without compensation for several hours a day.

Just wondering, does the conflict of interest come about because this site is called NikeTalk? Or is it just because it's a sneaker forum in general?
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

wow...
Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

Congrats. :smile:
smile.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Wait.. i dont get no love Meth? I thought i was next in line to Mod NT? Que pasa? :smh:
smh.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
"BANG!"
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile!
Don't be mad that The Joker Gang is still on the set​

Well done guys. Now get to work.
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

Props to both of RockDeep and JumpmanSt on their new positions. Good luck.

Props to both Fanatic15 and Blazers21NTNP
Quote:
As well-established members of our community, they've demonstrated the maturity, intelligence, and equanimity necessary to lock dozens of annoying wolf shirt posts without compensation for several hours a day.
:rofl:
roll.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
Just wondering, does the conflict of interest come about because this site is called NikeTalk? Or is it just because it's a sneaker forum in general?
aimtempted to try and have news items deleted or otherwise misuse the site for their own selfish gain. We also want to make sure that none of our staff members are ever involved in promoting products for selfish reasons. If someone works for Nike and they're involved in creating a certain shoe, they're going to be proud of it and they may post about it. NikeTalk has always been an INDEPENDENT community - it portrays the perspectives of sneaker enthusiasts. Staff members should NOT have a stake in the success of any product.

If I don't like unfaithful, poor quality Jordan retros (which, these days, is most of them) you're gonna hear about it. Can a Nike employee say that? I don't think so.

Other sites may not have ethical standards, but they're not NikeTalk.

Quote:
Wait.. i dont get no love Meth? I thought i was next in line to Mod NT? Que pasa?
You get bumped to the back of the line each time you get banned.

So close...

On another note, I have to give you props Meth spending the past
few months playing/posting on a new game/forum I have to admire
your dedication to NT and never once selling yourself out to $$$

I think the word I'm looking for is integrity.

BTW the other site I am referring to is LostPower.com
samba de preto velho​

Good luck to RockDeep and JumpmanSt :smile:
smile.gif

As for Fanatic15 and Blazers21NTNP
TEAM EAGLES
Pnoy SquadClick​
I Get Pesos, I Get Pesos​

Congrats and good luck guys.
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

uh oh, fanatic's in the house....

congrats to all four of you, though.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

I actually @#%$ with RockDeep he was like the gen pop UPT when you gotta go you gotta go. Congrats on the nike position mella. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Fanatic15 huh? she's a good look for the position, extremely rationale not the type with thin skin I can dig it. I take it ol girl will roam S&T? Congrats Ma-Ma :pimp:
pimp.gif
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

:wow:
eek.gif
word...my boy rockdeep is @ nike?? That's what's up...ROCK I you reading this man....I wish you all the best kid. I hope u take advantage of your opprotunity and accomplish everything you've set out to do @ nike, inc. You'll allways hold a special place in my heart for the work u put in(the breast post) :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Bob...Gun."
Team Negrodamus​

It's going to be weird seeing Moderator under their names.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

so rockdeep aint posting on NT anymore?

that was prolly one of our only sources of info in JB that actually posted regularly... :\
ohwell.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu

Congrats to all 4.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Back
Top Bottom