Please Lock Mods - It's A Little Too Early For This

Just give us quality right now
grin.gif

Indeed....
grin.gif

- I had a hunched that these releases were coming.

Edit: I don't want clear soles on the VII, VIII, XII, XIII.

wow i came up with that idea a while ago. i wish i remembered where i posted it. it was pre-CDP that i came up with it. 450 retail most likely

clear soles are only good for yellowing.

white red black is my favorite jordan cw but im still waiting for the infrared VIs so i can cop minimum 5 pairs.

165 x 3 = 495... and seein how its jordan brand... charge an extra 10 for the box... plus 5 more cuz they feel even numbers help sales... lol...

and you get a smooth $510... folks are gonna start seriously givin up if they gotta choose between the mortgage/rent and three pair of kicks... lol...

Unless this is confirmed, this is another useless thread. Too many people put up hype but to find out 95% of what is rumored is just rumors. But thanks for theinfo.

May be a rumor, but it seems like only a matter of time before something like this releases.

If you guys just want me to edit everything out and get this locked then just tell me, I'm just posting some rumors that were posted

what would the point of having all shoes in the series with clear soles...anywho just take it all one day at a time

thanks for the info...

and I thought 2 pair packs were bad enough, now I have packs of 3 to look forward too...
tired.gif

Where I live, my guess would be this pack would cost $488.50. Yes its 3 shoes in a pack but thats rediculous to drop all at 1 time. They better be the bestJordans ever created in this pack. Not that CDP BS where they have 1 good shoe and 1 not so good or bad shoe.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

From princejordan off of ISS
Originally Posted by princejordan

"post">Hey everyone....just a quick one (it's so busy here), JB may release next year 2010 or early 2011 to release a Championship pack but in 3 pairs, first the AJ 6,7,8 as the first 3-peat then 11,12,13 (maybe 14 too)....BUT ALL CLEAR SOLES and in a HOME (Bulls colorway) with all his accomplisments so more like white/red/black...stay tuned, hey Marco...I'll get back to you later

Just a heads up these are all rumors obviously just possible ideas being thrown around

They are going to want 500 for that pack.

Back
Top Bottom