PLEASE LOCK or DELETE...

SURPRISE GIFT FOR EACH IN ATTENDANCE!

**Side through early to hit shoe spots. Every SINGLE shoe store in the "urea" (FLine, Flocker, JJazz,DTLR, SZone, SCity) is either in Forestville Mall or in the outside shopping center across the street from the Mall.**

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'

I'm in there. Poppin' trunk.

Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
I GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS...
LIKE. OR LOVE.

either way im in....i get off wen I want nowadays
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

sounds good to me

im down

EDIT:

appetizer: $8
beers: $12
seeing prostitute tryna get at ryan: PRICELESS

i only hope the atmosphere is as "vibrant" this time around too :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA​

OG MEMBER #2 - THERES A LOT OF GANGS N GANGSTAS BUT IM A SUPERGANGSTA​

Quote:
Eyes... School me on D.A.R... What has happened at past events?
"And this is how the story goes..."ARE**Minus Rocky's family being in attendance, the joint at his house this past summer in Haymarket is a classic example of a D.A.R. event. Chill, eat, connect, joan. Good times.**ing from stratch and establishing a new foundation with folks.

Destroy and Rebuild.

On a personal note--even after over 2 years after the initial D.A.R. event--I've learned that a lot of these kats would rather keep talking from the sidelines or sideways about me to other folks (like we still in high school).

I let 'em live, because D.A.R. gives them no excuse to NOT :smh:
smh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
seeing prostitute tryna get at ryan: PRICELESS
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

I'll make an appearance
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Quote:
"And this is how the story goes..."

(When I was reading that I had the "Just to get a rep" - Gangstarr instrumental in my head for some reason...)

But, oh okay... I have someone in mind...

I'll do my best to be in attendance for this.

Quote:
(When I was reading that I had the "Just to get a rep" - Gangstarr instrumental in my head for some reason...)
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Damn. I just noticed the itty bitty side note. lol
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

In town and can make it happen. I need some new @#%$ to laugh at.

Past notables & quotables include:

"Doing something respectable like being a pimp"

Main man sleeping on the bench in the mall

The original "Princess from the Rock" almost getting a "WEBBER" brand on her forehead

Leaving the warmth of Bennigans to stand outside in minus 10 degree weather and my subsequent snotty nose.

Rock and his family leaving 30 minutes before everyone else and then us seeing him drive past an hour later.

Quote:
(like we still in high school).

DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

"VaGixxer,"
Stop with the faking. You know you are covered, just holla. I'm going and coming straight back, word to having a newborn.

"Destination Kicks,"
Just let me know as time draws near. I'll be more than happy to come to your house, meet the fam (to show them I'm not a serial killer and @#%$) and drop you back off.

Lol, meet the parents? *no gaylord focker*. Htat won't really be necessary, I'll just tell pops I'm going out and I'll be back later.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

^^^ You have a car now?

Thanks you Jesus.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Me? Or Mr. Best Believe Hertz is on the speed dial?

You can't rent a car at your age. OR do you mean one of Kev's rentals that he always joke about?
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

I'm just not gonna answer that Lavan.

Back
Top Bottom