PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

If you waited at the rally point you made the right move. Holy crap that's gonna be chaotic leaving. I didn't want to deal with that.

Rally haven't started yet. Got people from the parade route flocking to that point. Sea of blue and yellow :pimp:

Hugged Draymond at the parade when he hopped off the bus 
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Draymond was hyphy on tv talking bout cavs suck? Yup. Cavs here? Nope.

Marshawn and drays mama had a moment too it was savage

Parade was awesome! Still on that high....

It was cool to see Oakland get some love. Everybody was cool and respectful....

the atmosphere was so electric - i admit, when they kept spraying the confetti, i would just stand there arms wide open and let it just fall on me.... surreal

Parade was unbelievable. Glad I went and was able to be on a float. Pretty amazing, and to see all that goes in to have this parade. One to remember. Lets do it again next year. :smokin

Cousin is sort of an addict. Always asks me for advice; so I told him, I would put $100 for them to win the title. Guy went put like $25k on them to beat Cleveland. Odds would've been better if he did it in the beginning of the year, he put $100 at the 1/4 mark of the season.

Draymond was hyphy on tv talking bout cavs suck? Yup. Cavs here? Nope.

Marshawn and drays mama had a moment too it was savage
I was in shock with how much Marshawn had to say lol.

Cool to see so many people go out and celebrate the championship.

I'm sure Klay and Dray were lit lol.

And I'm sure Klay had plenty of fun in Vegas with those two ladies that was with him the entire time. We need names people lol.

What are your guys' thought on the 30th pick? Do you think Myers keeps the pick or tries to package a deal with Lee? I don't think Lee will be moved anytime. lol. But, if the Kings need a name on their roster other than Rudy Gay, maybe they would consider a trade for Stauskas. He'd be a good option off the bench.

What are your guys' thought on the 30th pick? Do you think Myers keeps the pick or tries to package a deal with Lee? I don't think Lee will be moved anytime. lol. But, if the Kings need a name on their roster other than Rudy Gay, maybe they would consider a trade for Stauskas. He'd be a good option off the bench.
Trade the 30th pick.  Ready for my unrealistic pipe dream type deal?

30th pick + Andrew Bogut + David Lee for Demarcus Cousins

Boom.  Dynasty.

Trade the 30th pick.  Ready for my unrealistic pipe dream type deal?

30th pick + Andrew Bogut + David Lee for Demarcus Cousins

Boom.  Dynasty.

:lol: in a turn of events, kings' fanbase would be begging them to move to Seattle.

good lord, RIP to the rest of the league if this happened. GSW new vegas odds: 1/1

Cousins?

I don't know - will he play hard all the time?

Will the other Dubs be able to keep him in line?

he's a little too off the reservation isn't he?

I don't know, i'm just trying to keep the chemistry intact....

besides AD, no one other big is dominating the paint like Cousins offensively. not to mention, his midrange game improved this year and he can pass as well as bogut. I would be concerned about what he does to the chemistry of this team and also how the offense would change if he were to join the team. however, who knows what playing for a winning team would do for his maturity. him and draymond would be amazing to watch.

if LMA didn't have the history (and likely future) foot injuries, i'd want us to make an attempt at him.

however, I don't see Myers making a big splash in FA and changing the dynamic of this team. realistically, I hope we can keep Livingston and continue to develop Festus.

Cousins?

I don't know - will he play hard all the time?

Will the other Dubs be able to keep him in line?

he's a little too off the reservation isn't he?

I don't know, i'm just trying to keep the chemistry intact....
The thing with Boogie is that he's on a bad team that doesn't have a consistent offensive scheme or game plan. With the numerous head coaching changes, yeah he's had valid complaints on the court. But still, with his talent and his maturity level improving, I wouldn't mind him in Oakland. He'd be on a team that won the championship, so that immediately sets a standard on how he should perform.

Living in Sacramento, I've realized Boogie Cousins seems to be the only NBA player that has issues ON the court, rather than off. Only thing I can think of off the court is that he's a douche in person lol.
besides AD, no one other big is dominating the paint like Cousins offensively. not to mention, his midrange game improved this year and he can pass as well as bogut. I would be concerned about what he does to the chemistry of this team and also how the offense would change if he were to join the team. however, who knows what playing for a winning team would do for his maturity. him and draymond would be amazing to watch.

if LMA didn't have the history (and likely future) foot injuries, i'd want us to make an attempt at him.

however, I don't see Myers making a big splash in FA and changing the dynamic of this team. realistically, I hope we can keep Livingston and continue to develop Festus.
Livingston is under contract for another two years. He'll be good.

No lie, Cousins on the Warriors would be nice...I think he'd thrive. And I also would think the Warriors would reach a new level of annoying with how much Draymond and Cousins complains on the court lol.

Back
Top Bottom