Please Lock: Thread Failure. LOL.

kevin2nd

Banned
Joined Mar 20, 2007
^ nice. this could be good so long as you don't get some fool comin in here purposely posting something he know damn well no one can follow....and then thinking he "won" :lol:

VAN
HALEN​

Joined Apr 27, 2006
^ Ok, at least we know who lost.

:lol:
[hr][/hr]
( ( ...team finishline... ) ) [hr][/hr]
F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO[hr][/hr]​

Joined Jul 8, 2005
^ First you have to match or prove that you have the shoe presented above. Once you do that, you provide a shoe for someone to match.

Joined Apr 27, 2006
Honestly, I didn't expect for there to be 2 losers in a game where you can't lose.

I thought wrong. :lol:
[hr][/hr]
( ( ...team finishline... ) ) [hr][/hr]
F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO[hr][/hr]​

Joined Feb 16, 2006
granted, i may have gotten the rules wrong, however, some of you guys need to get over yourselves. NOTHING to contribute yet you come in to be anal about an internet game.... too cool for school, eh? lol

anyway, my bad tdog, maybe some of these haters will come through and play the game right. 13s lookin clean btw

Joined May 5, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]NOTHING to contribute[hr][/hr]
:wink:
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Joined Feb 16, 2006
^^nice citrus xi's! sleeping on those has always been a huge regret. keep the good stuff comin! i think this game might make a full recovery from my bad post lol

Quote:[hr][/hr]that's because we're following the rules....[hr][/hr]

it's an internet thread game...i think you're gonna be ok...

Joined May 8, 2005
damn after 2 days no one matched it..should we start over??
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

Joined Apr 10, 2007
would this get moved if it were started in the Jordan section?....you'd get more replies there.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (3-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (4-1)-
-Seattle Starbuckers (0-0)-

Top Bottom