Please Pray for my Mom

I lost my mother to breast cancer. on april 10th it will be 5 years. feels like it was yesterday. i have never been the same. i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. Im not even that religious but this is a subject close to my heart and believe me my heart goes out to you, your mother, and anyone affected by breast cancer. god bless.

pink_ribbon.jpg

I won't pray but I will wish you and your family the best. Stay strong for your mom.

Cancer hit my family recently so I know what ur going through op. My mom caught hers in time, my aunt passed away. Hope your mom pulls through.

My mom was diagnose with stage 3 cancer in september 2006 and she's gotten through it man, just support her as much as you can. Times are gonna be tough, but just keep letting her know that she will get through it, man. I'll send a prayer for her, bro.

Prayers for you and your family... I lost my Grandmother to Breast Cancer, hopefully your mom will pull through.

Stay strong brotha and be there for your moms your support will make all the difference....

Damn bro... My friend is expirencing the same thing as you.. Make sure you're there for her at all times, and just keep your head up homie

STAY UP!

Stay strong man. Keep the fight in you alive and keep her will strong. May God Bless your mother with a speedy recovery.

hey bro- your in my prayers dude. my mom also had it, but it was years ago. the best thing you can do is be there for her and keep her laughing.

I shaved my head when her hair started to fall our cuz of her chemo/radiation so that we can match. she got 'mad' at me for doing it, but i can see the appreciation in her eyes... do something like that for ur moms my dude.

god works in mysterious ways- she'll be aight. just have faith.

Really sorry to hear the news my dude. Prayers for you and your family. Stay strong and I hope she pulls through.

Back
Top Bottom