Please Pray for my Mom

wow. your mom is in my prayers. i don't know how i would deal with it... stay strong and TRY to not let her see you weak
tired.gif

Keep your head up and be 100% positive whenever your with her...I really believe positivity and good energy can be a factor in overcoming obstacles in life...

Good luck to you and yours, OP. Just remember, cancer isn't a death sentence. A family friend just overcame cancer, and he's back to work and living his life as normally as he can right now (had colon cancer, still weak from the chemo, but he's doing well for someone in his position). Just be positive and be there for your mom at any time she needs you.

sorry to hear man. keep your head up and stay strong for her.
I wish you and your family the best.

1st off, prayers sent 4 u and ur fam
2 be honest, i dunno wat drove me 2 click on this thread. Ironic thing is, we jus found out my grandma has breast cancer as well.....so this thread rly hits home......jus keep ya head up fam, keep prayin and stay close

Damn Mac, i haven't known you long but i hope all goes her way man.

You taking leave and going to see her?

She will be in my prayers. My moms best friend just past away yesterday from cancer, but I pray your mother stays strong and beats it. Fuuuu cancer.

I know what you are going through. I lost my mom to cancer. I hope your mom pulls through and makes it.

Back
Top Bottom