Please Recommend Me a Car

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by Based Mod

^^^ Man kids today do not no e55's are the best money can buy ive seen them go over 220k no problem drop 13k and your leaving porches in the dust show me another year 00-01 car with 350 hp and that much car for 13k even though im probably respoding to somebody that drive there parents Volvo no flame its cool kid have fun with your GIF's if i post my ride on here i might become your Niketalk Idol the next NnjaHood haha

not everyone wants a race car

and i've never seen any running car not leave porches in the dust

Im saying even if your using it as an every day driver its luxury with a big body and the hp that you dont have to use and for spending a little over 10k you do regular maintenence and those things go well over 200k if you take care of it. well worth it.
2nd part explain? you joking right? any running car leave porches in the dust? a camry can leave a porche in the dust? an acura can leave a proche in the dust? news to me curious what you meant by that 1.
porches are fast? i'd love to see a 0-60 of a basic porche

Used Honda Accord with low miles. My 2000 Honda Accord just passed the 200,000 mile mark and still going strong.

^^^ Man kids today do not no e55's are the best money can buy ive seen them go over 220k no problem drop 13k and your leaving porches in the dust show me another year 00-01 car with 350 hp and that much car for 13k even though im probably respoding to somebody that drive there parents Volvo no flame its cool kid have fun with your GIF's if i post my ride on here i might become your Niketalk Idol the next NnjaHood haha

You took my post the wrong way. I laughed at the fact that you thought a E55 is an exotic. They're definitely nice cars, but lets not get carried away with mentioning exotic and E55 in the same sentence. 
BTW, I drive a 02 M5 and am thinking about putting a deposit for a F10 M5....so keep your idol talk to yourself. 

My '06 G35 Sedan currently has a KBB value of $16k and considering how it's still performing (bought it new), I would suggest it.

Although TL-S is a good choice. Get an used 06 Honda Accord and pocket the rest for insurance and gas. Those important things add up.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

You took my post the wrong way. I laughed at the fact that you thought a E55 is an exotic. They're definitely nice cars, but lets not get carried away with mentioning exotic and E55 in the same sentence. 
BTW, I drive a 02 M5 and am thinking about putting a deposit for a F10 M5....so keep your idol talk to yourself. 

Na thats my opinion how you say it isnt an exotic how isnt an 00-01' benz with a sticker price at 70k in the year 2000 and 350 horsepower in the year 2000 not an exotic? it is superior to any other ride even now so whats make you think it isnt an exotic?

an m5 is a hell of a ride but i would take an e55 over any m5 any day not only because it is RARE AND EXOTIC but reliable and they go forever ,I also drive an 02' unfindable caddie that is never going anywhere , btw BENZ> BMW Any day 

Yo, what was the name of the nter that always "bought" used luxury cars and thought he was stuntin'?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yo, what was the name of the nter that always "bought" used luxury cars and thought he was stuntin'?
laugh.gif

this makes no sense you think ballers or celebrities buy brand new these cats are buying chargers and challengers and leasing them at that
roll.gif
 most cars big money spenders mess with arent even findable brand new. I would never drop 20k down on a new "luxury" car but a 12 year old luxury car with a years worth of miles on it i will drop money on any day before anything new cause just like the music now days new cars new music is all junk.

so who is doin the real stuntin the music video cats who pay for their image and rent cars or the 20 30 year old cats on the street putting in work driving 1 owner sticker 100,000 dollar rides paying 10k 20k cash ? people who buy new are either stupid or just dont care real buisness men no what to buy and what not to buy all cars depreciate value to heavy to even buy new unless you want a camry then go for it .

laugh.gif

this makes no sense you think ballers or celebrities buy brand new these cats are buying chargers and challengers and leasing them at that
roll.gif
 most cars big money spenders mess with arent even findable brand new. I would never drop 20k down on a new "luxury" car but a 12 year old luxury car with a years worth of miles on it i will drop money on any day before anything new cause just like the music now days new cars new music is all junk.

so who is doin the real stuntin the music video cats who pay for their image and rent cars or the 20 30 year old cats on the street putting in work driving 1 owner sticker 100,000 dollar rides paying 10k 20k cash ? people who buy new are either stupid or just dont care real buisness men no what to buy and what not to buy all cars depreciate value to heavy to even buy new unless you want a camry then go for it .

i agree you have a point and im searching for a good not too old with low miles luxury car

20k for that acura in my opinion dont make sense spending 20k on a car when you can spend 10k and get the same amount of car it just dont make any sense theres 02 tl's which i think look better with nav 50k original miles mint for 10k you can even get a benz e320 mint 10k if you really want to get something exotic theres an 2001 e55 AMG 50k original black on black with nav 350 Horsepower straight up rocket for 13k so you gotta think if your not gettin more car for more money then why spend it that e55 it doesnt get no better than that look around before you tell the dealer your budget.
laugh.gif
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY... NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD BUY A 2ND GEN TL OVER A 3GEN TL IF MONEY WAS NOT A PROBLEM..

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

-Was looking for a car around $20k
-Was Most likely gonna finance it

-I have like $4k to put down right now

-Is it a good idea to lease a new car instead?

-My monthly payments i can afford (w/o insurance) is $3-$400

I was looking into an 06-08 Acura TL Type S... but if theres a better car or "bang for a buck" please shed some light

.......you're wack.

how did this even happen?

this is why i need my LarryDavidSwag SN back, meth...

I was looking into an 06-08 Acura TL Type S... but if theres a better car or "bang for a buck" please shed some light

.......you're wack.

??? IM LOST

son, this is eNPHAN...i have no idea how someone registered the exact same name as me...

lmao, i got more posts, so he's gotta give it up.

son, this is eNPHAN...i have no idea how someone registered the exact same name as me...

lmao, i got more posts, so he's gotta give it up.

lmfao chill yall gotta fight for that. eWARS

exact SN and similar avys cmon.. you guys are made for each other im sure you 2 can share 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You completely misunderstood. There was a troll who would always posted used luxury cars he bought and brag about it. This wasn't a shot at anyone, I was just asking in general
laugh.gif

Not unless its you
nerd.gif

.......you're wack.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

exact SN and similar avys cmon.. you guys are made for each other im sure you 2 can share 
laugh.gif
thing is tho, i had LarryDavidSwag and used to post pictures of larry david, including the one in his avy.

its all good....NTers are known biters anyway

eyes.gif

sir you misspelled porsche more than once

laugh.gif
thing is tho, i had LarryDavidSwag and used to post pictures of larry david, including the one in his avy.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
dude getting banned left and right i cant even get meth to accept another account
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
dude getting banned left and right i cant even get meth to accept another account
30t6p3b.gif

i got banned something like 7 months ago, guy.

and youre posting now....so thats prolly why you arent being accepted for a second account

thank you, please come again.

Back
Top Bottom