Please Recommend Me a Car

-Was looking for a car around $20k
-Was Most likely gonna finance it

-I have like $4k to put down right now

-Is it a good idea to lease a new car instead?

-My monthly payments i can afford (w/o insurance) is $3-$400

I was looking into an 06-08 Acura TL Type S... but if theres a better car or "bang for a buck" please shed some light

Damn, I was gonna come in here and just say a 2007 TL Type S, then I read your description. Good choice.

I'd definitely go with that.

I wouldnt recommend leasing a car. I would buy a reliable car that holds value like a honda accord or a camry. If you dont like the car and want to trade it in you can probally get what you owe on it. If you lease that money is going down the drain. it all depends on your needs tho are you looking to buy smart? Or just want a car that looks good?

Not what your description said but,

08 Evo GSR or if you wanna go hard go with MR edition. You might be able to find a used one in a dealer ship for 25k since the 2011 will drop for 30k+. 

Here you go playboy
pimp.gif

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65565527@N07/6205473979/ http://www.flickr.com/people/65565527@N07/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65565527@N07/6205989736/  http://www.flickr.com/people/65565527@N07/

why does it have to be a luxury car?

he cant get a nice used domestic car?

chevy FTW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

get a new ford focus

SRS

cheap, nice look. decent amount of room and very good on gas and im guessing the insurance will be cheap.

20k for that acura in my opinion dont make sense spending 20k on a car when you can spend 10k and get the same amount of car it just dont make any sense theres 02 tl's which i think look better with nav 50k original miles mint for 10k you can even get a benz e320 mint 10k if you really want to get something exotic theres an 2001 e55 AMG 50k original black on black with nav 350 Horsepower straight up rocket for 13k so you gotta think if your not gettin more car for more money then why spend it that e55 it doesnt get no better than that look around before you tell the dealer your budget.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

20k for that acura in my opinion dont make sense spending 20k on a car when you can spend 10k and get the same amount of car it just dont make any sense theres 02 tl's which i think look better with nav 50k original miles mint for 10k you can even get a benz e320 mint 10k if you really want to get something exotic theres an 2001 e55 AMG 50k original black on black with nav 350 Horsepower straight up rocket for 13k so you gotta think if your not gettin more car for more money then why spend it that e55 it doesnt get no better than that look around before you tell the dealer your budget.

6cf25caeb3e6506c410c0dd3910c8bbf8213da4.gif

^^^ Man kids today do not no e55's are the best money can buy ive seen them go over 220k no problem drop 13k and your leaving porches in the dust show me another year 00-01 car with 350 hp and that much car for 13k even though im probably respoding to somebody that drive there parents Volvo no flame its cool kid have fun with your GIF's if i post my ride on here i might become your Niketalk Idol the next NnjaHood haha

Ninjahood has his "da".. perhaps your trademark could be never using punctuation.

^^^ Man kids today do not no e55's are the best money can buy ive seen them go over 220k no problem drop 13k and your leaving porches in the dust show me another year 00-01 car with 350 hp and that much car for 13k even though im probably respoding to somebody that drive there parents Volvo no flame its cool kid have fun with your GIF's if i post my ride on here i might become your Niketalk Idol the next NnjaHood haha

not everyone wants a race car

and i've never seen any running car not leave porches in the dust

Originally Posted by Based Mod

laugh.gif
what you did there i see it

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Im saying even if your using it as an every day driver its luxury with a big body and the hp that you dont have to use and for spending a little over 10k you do regular maintenence and those things go well over 200k if you take care of it. well worth it.
2nd part explain? you joking right? any running car leave porches in the dust? a camry can leave a porche in the dust? an acura can leave a proche in the dust? news to me curious what you meant by that 1.

Back
Top Bottom